Speculation: Roster Building Thread: Part XLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

B17 Apricots

May 18, 2016
Looking at the cap numbers for the millionth time, unless someone retires there's just no way we don't see a buyout and at least one or 2 guys gone, even if ur using the most conservative numbers here

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Looking at the cap numbers for the millionth time, unless someone retires there's just no way we don't see a buyout and at least one or 2 guys gone, even if ur using the most conservative numbers here

Are you assuming nobody leaves? We have 14.4 mill to sign Tony, Strome, Fast,Lemiuex and Georgiev. So quick math, Tony and Strome fight over 10, Fast leaves, sign Geo and Lemieux.

B17 Apricots

May 18, 2016
Are you assuming nobody leaves? We have 14.4 mill to sign Tony, Strome, Fast,Lemiuex and Georgiev. So quick math, Tony and Strome fight over 10, Fast leaves, sign Geo and Lemieux.
Ya Fast will probably be the guy gone, hopefully they can keep those two guys around 10. I don't think it'd be crazy to see that number closer to 12 though

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Where are you seeing that?

The William Hill app has odds for game 1 against Carolina. +1900 for either team to win in a shootout :help:

They also have a bet whether or not there will be a shootout. No is -2000. Can I bet my house on it? lol.
betMGM from Jersey.

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
betMGM from Jersey.

Never bet with BETMGM, they screwed me out of a bet that was part of a parlay in hockey early in the season in which i would have taken home $1,200.00 on a $20 bet. Please do NOT bet anything with them. BETMGM will find a way to not pay you.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009

I'm fairly confident that unless Hank pulls a surprise retirement that Georgiev will be traded this summer. I don't think they will run three goalies for another season, and I can't see a Lundqvist buyout.

Reactions: Dijock94 and nyr2k2

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
I'm fairly confident that unless Hank pulls a surprise retirement that Georgiev will be traded this summer. I don't think they will run three goalies for another season, and I can't see a Lundqvist buyout.
Agree, and I also don’t see Georgiev signing to back up a rookie, Igor or otherwise.

Reactions: nyr2k2

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
Carp's opinion is that Marc Staal is still an effective NHL defenseman, which should tell you everything you need to know on that front

he actually is (especially after ankle surgery) if you look at his play rather than those advanced stats and charts.

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018

Why is it that Kreider with his speed and size is not being used on the PK? Is it blood clot related?

BKGooner

Jun 23, 2017
Blood clots in his brain from watching 5 guys sling the puck around. Maybe sneak him on at the end of the pk to see if you can hit a stretch pass on a tired pp.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Lindgren is tough as nails and plays great with Fox. I want sign him long term.
I like Lindgren too, but he’s not that big and he takes a ton of abuse. I’d wait a while to go longterm. And it’s not necessary anyhow. In a cap world, especially with a flat cap, the Rangers need to get all the value they can from ELCs.

Reactions: Cag29

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
he actually is (especially after ankle surgery) if you look at his play rather than those advanced stats and charts.

He really isn't though. He's sub-replacement level, whether you're using the eye test, advanced stats, or both (which is what you should be doing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad