Speculation: Roster Building Thread: Part LXXVII - Holding a Lead for Dummies (Info in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
There is more to this story. The truth will come out.

I'd say so. Judging by DQ's comments its almost like they want to make a point to make the truth known.

“There’s always rumors, as you know,” Rangers coach David Quinn said. “I’m not going to address rumors. This isn’t about one incident. It’s not about one thing. It’s a situation the organization felt was best at this current time and we’ll see how the situation plays out.

“It’s part of the business. It’s a decision we made. You’re always sitting down, evaluating your organization. It’s something we did. We’ll see how it plays out. … I don’t want to get into specifics.

In 24 hours we’ll probably be able to be more specific and address the situation differently.

Rangers place Tony DeAngelo on waivers following postgame altercation

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Um, because its extremely doubtful this wasn't the first occasion Tony got on Georgie or others in the room. Amongst many other things. Cmon. It's obvious the whole room has had issues with ADA, its been documented.

So it's ok for Georgiev to punch a teammate in the face? I'm not saying ADA did nothing wrong. I do find it curious that our backup goalie punching our top scoring defenseman gets the defenseman kicked off the team.

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Yeah Herman has NEVER gotten anything wrong or dramatized a subject by writing with his emotions, jumping to his own conclusions, without verifying all of the info first. Never....
Meanwhile Wysh is known for his accuracy and investigative reporting and his great NYR sources? And NYR is known to be a transparent organisation that goes public with the truth about everything happening,..

Give me a break dude

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
So it's ok for Georgiev to punch a teammate in the face? I'm not saying ADA did nothing wrong. I do find it curious that our backup goalie punching our top scoring defenseman gets the defenseman kicked off the team.
Who said Georgiev hit him at all, or hit him first. There are lots of stories out there, we don't know the facts yet. "According to reports" half the team has been linked to hitting Tony.

Reactions: Ghost of jas

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
You find it curious? What does it tell you that our backup punches him and the guy who got punched is off the team? I think it’s pretty self explanatory.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Meanwhile Wysh is known for his accuracy and investigative reporting and his great NYR sources? And NYR is known to be a transparent organisation that goes public with the truth about everything happening,..

Give me a break dude
Oh the conspiracies!

You give me a break dude. See how that works both ways?

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Cmon....a blind man can see where the problem lies ffs

Sorry I don't have all the information, I don't know what actually happened or what happened prior. Yes he is apparently an ass on Twitter and shouldn't be talking about politics at work like the rest of us at least I don't.

I know he was fine last year, all of the sudden in the dog house to start the year. Is it because of stupid twitter or what? We can punch ppl on in the face bc we disagree over twitter?

Yes ADA wasn't smart, worry about your own business which is you as player and not politics that distract from that.

I'm just perplexed as to what could have possibly happened besides his Twitter in the room.

Georgiev sucks and shouldn't be allowed to punch anyone, where is the blame on him?

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Please tell me this is you:

Congrats on linking my experimental twitch channel that I haven't streamed on in like...6 years.

tenor.gif

Reactions: ManUtdTobbe

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
So what's the truth here? Are the Rangers and Miller's agent lying to do damage control? Does Miller just want to avoid being dragged into this?
If someone told me that something did go down between K’Andre and Tony and that K’Andre just wants to move forward and not dwell on it now that Tony is gone, I’d believe it.

because it’s exactly what I’d do tbh :dunno:

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Who said Georgiev hit him at all, or hit him first. There are lots of stories out there, we don't know the facts yet. "According to reports" half the team has been linked to hitting Tony.

I said in a prior post if accurate.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

Give me a break dude
so you believe Tony stole the puck. The team and org let him get away with it? KAM and his agent let him get away with it?

This is what you believe?

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
I slept on it, and I'm still just disappointed all around.

I'm disappointed ADA couldn't grow up and learn from past experiences.

I'm disappointed the Rangers had a very talented RD who was meshing well and providing much needed offense from the back-end for the first time in a long time and this happens.

I'm disappointed Gorton, knowing this, didn't just cut ties this off-season and say they had recouped what they could (we all would have lambasted him through).

I'm disappointed some in our society feel the need to throw unsubstantiated non-truths out there, making a bad situation worse for many both innocent and guilty parties. Fact checking seems to be a thing of the past and in its place is just a 'who can create more clicks'.

I'm disappointed this and other topics seem to cause massive division among people who have 99% in common but can't see it (like so much else in our current society).

The situation is disappointing

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Yeah Herman has NEVER gotten anything wrong or dramatized a subject by writing with his emotions, jumping to his own conclusions, without verifying all of the info first. Never....
no one is saying herman would never editorialize or hasn't but:

1. he absolutely has sources in the NYR org and in the press.

2. he has a lot more to lose than insiderrrs that can only tell you what "happened" like an hour after it happened.

3. basically every NYR beat has done exactly this at some point too, lol. Larry is the king of exactly this.

Reactions: ManUtdTobbe

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I slept on it, and I'm still just disappointed all around.

I'm disappointed ADA couldn't grow up and learn from past experiences.

I'm disappointed the Rangers had a very talented RD who was meshing well and providing much needed offense from the back-end for the first time in a long time and this happens.

I'm disappointed Gorton, knowing this, didn't just cut ties this off-season and say they had recouped what they could (we all would have lambasted him through).

I'm disappointed some in our society feel the need to throw unsubstantiated non-truths out there, making a bad situation worse for many both innocent and guilty parties. Fact checking seems to be a thing of the past and in its place is just a 'who can create more clicks'.

I'm disappointed this and other topics seem to cause massive division among people who have 99% in common but can't see it (like so much else in our current society).

The situation is disappointing
It's saddening all around

Reactions: Cmox and NYR Viper

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016

Its over...no amount of twisting things around will change the fact that Tony has always been a problem in hockey. Its pretty sad that people are trying to build a case against Georgiev of all people for Tony being a total asshat all his life. Say it with me, "tony has always been an asshole, and this was destined to happen at some point because he's a donkey."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->