Speculation: Roster Building Thread: Part LXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
It's Mika for captain and its not even close for anyone else. Lafreniere hasn't played a game and I'm sure 95% of the people haven't heard him talk. It's hype until he seizes an opportunity 2 or 3 years down the road at best.

Keider disappears on the ice too often. It's great he works out obsessively and no pool can contain him, but he has shift upon invisible shift for too long. He's a perfect A, takes people under his wings and shows them the ropes off the ice. But this specific team needs consistency in compete level, and choices without the puck.

Mika back checks. He helps on defense. He makes a difference when in the odd slump. He is noticeable every game.

There are enough voices in the locker room. Panarin, Trouba, ADA, Keider. There isn't enough of the compete, attention to detail, or consistency on the ice that Fast and Mika bring. If you want an example, there you go.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
BUCH FOR CAPTAIN
L0SJLWn.jpg

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Scary that was so long ago. I remember waiting for that shootout to end so I could go meet my friends at the bar when I was 21. Thats def a “where were you” moment like the moon landing or JFK being assassinated.

I didn't watch that game live but I saw it on Sportscenter the next day after school. So to me it still feels like I got to experience it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad