Speculation: Roster Building Thread: Part LVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
Ok everyones asking the question about hank but my question is this a precursor to eichel? if we acquired eichel now, we would have 10m or so (depending on who leaves) to replace 2 lhd and a winger, and pieces on the 4th.

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
So who plays on the left now? Lol

Only NHL caliber Ld they have is Lindgren. Smith can't be in the top 6. Hajek and Rykov were not good last year. Miller likely isn't read yet.

I can see a cheap vet LD signed for the third pair. Need someone for the top pair.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
So question regarding “future considerations”...will that have to eventually be satisfied? Or can the wings just never send anything to the Rangers

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
So question regarding “future considerations”...will that have to eventually be satisfied? Or can the wings just never send anything to the Rangers
It will never be anything substantial because this is just the paperwork way of saying "not gonna get anything in return/we're getting this for free"

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
That literally just happened while having historic years from mika and panarin...if they step back...

We're still there..maybe a little better...maybe a little worse. Hard to say
Oh ok... the tense you were using made it seem more prospective rather than just-happened.

Reactions: Inferno

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
Henrik getting bought out as well gives them a lot of space

Which I’m slightly worried about how they spend it

$23MM if they buyout Lundqvist but have to sign 9 or 10 players. Would have 13 players under contract with ADA, Strome, Lemiuex, Geo as RFAs and have to fit Laffs contract and bonuses.

Your looking at about $17MM for those 5. Only $6MM to sign 4 players to get to a 22 man roster

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
@RGY obviously Ryan and Taylor Pyatt have had very different careers. What I meant is that both are guys on the wrong side of 30 and you don't need finesse in the bottom 6, you need grit who can PK. Michael Ryder is like the exception to the rule. Ryan was cooked this year, he isn't going to all of a sudden find a different gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad