Speculation: Roster Building Thread LXXXV: Sell some now, buy some later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
@GeorgeKaplan I’ve been told that changes are coming so I won’t be such a knob anymore.

They will get rid of all the bad eggs. A few more JT Miller for Namestnikov trades and the cup will be ours! ;)

Seriously though, it really pisses me off to see how management is starting to throw the players under the bus here (listen to DQs interviews).

The most important thing right now is to build an identity. This won’t do that. The players should be willing to sacrifice everything for the team, knowing that all their teammates and the organization is willing to do the same for them.

Reactions: leetch99

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
@GeorgeKaplan I’ve been told that changes are coming so I won’t be such a knob anymore.

They will get rid of all the bad eggs. A few more JT Miller for Namestnikov trades and the cup will be ours! ;)

Seriously though, it really pisses me off to see how management is starting to throw the players under the bus here (listen to DQs interviews).

The most important thing right now is to build an identity. This won’t do that. The players should be willing to sacrifice everything for the team, knowing that all their teammates and the organization is willing to do the same for them.

You’ve been angry drinking tonight?

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
I just looked into my crystal ball. Before long:

Alex Georgiev will be playing in the KHL

David Quinn will be coaching some college hockey team

Brett Howden will be playing backyard hockey with his brother

Reactions: Guyute

howztheglass

Jan 27, 2009
Anyone see Ronnys tweets about this maybe Geo’s last game as a Rangers—hmm what’s up.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Reading over the last few pages of this thread, I would opine that the general readership here has not begun to grasp the concept of a salary cap about to stay flat for another 3-4 years after this one.
It's going to be an awkward offseason..

Reactions: bobbop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad