Speculation: Roster Building Thread LXXXI - All along the Watch Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
There is no chance of it being in the middle, huh?

It's both you know. Lafreniere completely sucks and the coach is an utter idiot for not wanting to do what you want him to.
Nope. Give him real pp time like I see so many other coaches Do around the league with young kids who supposedly couldn’t carry Lafreniere’s jock strap

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Do you have another way of communicating aside from sarcastic snarky responses?
BTW, since Fox came to the Rangers as a complete player. That means that he already came in and was sky rocketing towards elite status. Tell me, did you think that was the player that you were getting? Or did you more have him as a nice second pair d-man? Going to give you a bit to answer that.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
There is no chance of it being in the middle, huh?

It's both you know. Lafreniere completely sucks and the coach is an utter idiot for not wanting to do what you want him to.
Are you defending the decision to have Blackwell in the high slot over Lafreniere?

edit -
I would normally have no problem with Blackwell being there and I think it can work... buuuuut.. It's bad optics and it could hurt a players morale. If we're playing to win, we need to get our young talent going.

IMO it was a perfect time to give Lafreniere a chance to build momentum/confidence.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
What coaches hand over teenagers top PP minutes? Let's have some examples please.
Unfortunately don’t have the benefit of having a computer in front of me. But Hughes? Stutzle?
Isn’t Lafreniere supposed to be an elite forward?A number one overall pick? Why is Blackwell or Strome getting first pp time over him?

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
I'm not looking for the hockey version of Disney's on ice spectacle: Genghis Khan, the Greatest Conquest of Mankind's History on skates but so far out of the forwards that have had a chance to take a step in our rebuild under Quinn: Lemieux, Howden, Gauthier, Kakko, Lafreniere, Chytil, Andersson, Kravstov, so far we've peaked with "wow, our 2nd overall pick has legs and he's really using 'em!"

I'm starting on the score now. You're handling the lyrics?

Reactions: Tob

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
What's amusing is that Alain Vignealt is actually the perfect fit for this roster.

There was no way of knowing that was going to be the case when we canned him, but in retrospect it's kinda funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->