Speculation: Roster Building Thread LXXXI - All along the Watch Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Another guy it couldnt hurt to have in our bottom 6 to push the speed, retrieve pucks.

ya i think at this point he's just going to stay home with his family. $2.25M at 72% for the 60% of the season left, I think he's happy to take a year off for family time.

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Just finished playing NHL 21. I have 231 goals and 131 assists in 66 games.

I expect each of my Ranger takes to now be treated as completely spot on. Don't be intimidated.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Somehow Laf still can't make the PP1.
Blackwell over LaF on PP1 is a freaking joke. Is Quinn smoking dope or something??? I’m not gonna lie I would have liked to see Barron get rewarded here instead on Brodinski on 4RW. Give the kid a cup of coffee.
Hey Dave, the kid just scored last game, you think it might be good for his confidence to reward him a little?? Puff puff pass Dave

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Blackwell over LaF on PP1 is a freaking joke. Is Quinn smoking dope or something??? I’m not gonna lie I would have liked to see Barron get rewarded here instead on Brodinski on 4RW. Give the kid a cup of coffee.
Hey Dave, the kid just scored last game, you think it might be good for his confidence to reward him a little?? Puff puff pass Dave
Have to agree, but at the same time this is no surprise. Same old same old with this coach.

Zegras gets called up yesterday and he is getting thrown right on the point of the PP so he can get an opportunity. He was also on the ice late in the game down a goal. Came very close to tying the game.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Have to agree, but at the same time this is no surprise. Same old same old with this coach.

Zegras gets called up yesterday and he is getting thrown right on the point of the PP so he can get an opportunity. He was also on the ice late in the game down a goal. Came very close to tying the game.
Oh really, what a novel idea. Putting your best assets in a position to succeed. What do ya think Dave? Maybe Larry can convince him. Larry if your reading this here’s fodder for your next article

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Imagine not giving lafreniere pp1 time at this point? It’s unreal. How does management not step in and say hey this kid is way way bigger long term than any of us your one priority needs to be to get him where he needs to be.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Listen when you’ve got an opportunity to give career AAAA player Colin Blackwell PP1 minutes, ya just gotta do it

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Zegras had the 2nd least 5v5 TOI of any player on the team and we're talking about how the Ducks gave him a great role?
Dallas Eakins had him out there in offensive situations to give him a boosted opportunity to succeed. He had him out there at the end of the game down a goal. He had a mediocre 2nd period which may have had Eakins pull back a bit and not push him too much there. I watched the game. When the PP unit was out there, Zegras was getting his looks. In game #1. Why cant Lafreniere get PP1 time in game 15 or whatever it is? We are down bodies and our PP has been awful anyways. Its not like we are asking to disrupt some immaculate chemistry...

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Zegras also played 13:14, not 20:00+
We’re talking about putting a journeyman 4th liner on our first PP instead of our 1OA pick with guys out of the line up. RGY was just pointing out that Zergas in his first game call up was on the first PP and the final minutes of the game for the ducks gaining valuable experience. Not going into how many minutes they each play a game. Though I think LaF should certainly get more minutes. Putting him on PP 1 would also remedy that issue as well though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->