Speculation: Roster Building Thread LXXX: MOAR sandpaper, guts & glory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
No help is coming. This is not gonna be an easy year to make trades and even if we did there isn’t anyone that’s gonna make a difference this year. If a team like Pitt had cap space maybe they would make a deal for kreider but he probably has a no trade clause?

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Loved seeing GOAT take that air craft carrier body to the net.

KK is improving in every aspect of his game. Skating is whats holding him back some. Love everything else.

Our penalty killing has been excellent.

So glad Buch had such an awesome camp and practices
Cause he's not been good in the games.

Igor was very good. I liked the whole defenses game tbh. Glad to see Libor doing well. Gaps are good.

Kreids spit on the ice and made a mad face before skating off the ice. Yay.

Quinn thought Stromer played well. Hmm. K.

PP cost us this game. Not Igor's flub.

Nite all.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Rebuilds be like
wcz07t58rh821.png

Shit takes time. Some good, some bad, some omfgwtfisthisgarbage.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Honestly? That was the most satisfying 1-0 loss in recent history IMO.

Yeah, we lost. But our young kids played great, our tough guys stepped up, our defense was playing up to par against the best line in hockey. And the only goal against was a scrappy one. I can't complain too much, aside from the 6-on-4 PP at the end and the refs letting Ritchie get away with assaulting our goalie

NYRangers16

Oct 23, 2010
Hell's Kitchen
Honestly? That was the most satisfying 1-0 loss in recent history IMO.

Yeah, we lost. But our young kids played great, our tough guys stepped up, our defense was playing up to par against the best line in hockey. And the only goal against was a scrappy one. I can't complain too much, aside from the 6-on-4 PP at the end and the refs letting Ritchie get away with assaulting our goalie

I agree with this. Fox is elite... he made so many amazing plays this game. Kakko didn’t score, but it looks like he’s feeling confident. And Laffy on the bench arguing with Kreider. Rebuilds aren’t a straight line up.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Rebuilds be like
wcz07t58rh821.png

Shit takes time. Some good, some bad, some omfgwtfisthisgarbage.

Except the problem to me is a guy like Zibanejad which is not rebuild related which is usually marked by talented kids and talentless vets, Mika being neither.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
The easier thing to do is just steer clear of the cesspit that is the main board...
I don't do hard drugs so going back to that is the next best thing I have. The rush I have when I see some other board's local idiot get torn apart for posting nonsense hits the internet dopamine just right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad