Speculation: Roster Building Thread LXXII: “The Year of the Plague’s” last one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Might as well. Think things will start picking up after New Years. Those first few days of 2021 workouts are going to be brutal if these guys get super sloshed out there.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Don't they have like only like $3.9M in cap to resign Barzal? They are going to need a genie to sign all those peeps. They could totally afford them if they walk from Barzal :sarcasm:
I think there's another $6M when Boychuk goes on LTIR. Anyways, it will be tight. I agree, I think the play is to walk away from Barzal. Depth is important. You never know when you're going to need that third goalie.

Reactions: Rongomania

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Justin. I just heard a name mentioned that was not so uplifting. Someone that has seemingly fallen off a cliff. Hopefully someone was just pulling my leg.
Kinda surprised JD didn't go after Letestu. Maybe because there isn't an AHL this season. Other than that, my guess would be Brian Boyle.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Kinda surprised JD didn't go after Letestu. Maybe because there isn't an AHL this season. Other than that, my guess would be Brian Boyle.
Yeah, I kinda think the reason they didn't sign him was someone explained to him if you sign him now after saying that it looks like tampering.
D-USjk9UIAAT5_Y

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
Justin. I just heard a name mentioned that was not so uplifting. Someone that has seemingly fallen off a cliff. Hopefully someone was just pulling my leg.
Would be able to drop the name? Even if it was just a prank haha, would give us smth to kill some time

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Crazy schedule, rival match-ups all the way, short camp, etc etc etc.

I am definitely not super comfortable with our depth. Not the protection we have for the kids. I know the later isn’t popular, but...

Ultimately, I wouldn’t mind going into the season with 6 guys that are more than capable 4th liners along side the top 9. We can easily be without 3-4 forwards for longer stretches. It’s not a normal year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad