Speculation: Roster Building Thread II (2021 Offseason) - “You'll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
I mean, it’s going to happen sooner or later. Teams like Tampa, the leafs, etc one your good enough your going to be up against the cap sooner or later. Can’t have a ton of room forever. They just have to be smart how they distribute it.
If the price is right, and the injury has no long term affects, I would love to trade for Eichel. Despite what many think he would be a tremendous add for the rangers for the next 5 years. I think a motivated Eichel fresh off a trade to a playoff bound team would make people eat a lot of crow for posting silly things about him. He has panarin level game breaking ability

he has a herniated disk in his neck. How can anybody be sure and how can you risk $10 million long term when it's dead money for Buffalo right now?

It's actually crazy imo

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
You say he is a center and yet you then say we need a 3rd forward with play making ability. Isn't that what the center should be. How about we get a center with play making ability and move FC to the wing. That would make it a lot easier then trying to compensate for his shortcomings as a center. FC to me is like PG that rather pull up and take a jump shot then passing to the open man. And please Blackwell should not be even mentioned on the 3rd line. Again the goal is to take a step up next year.

Not necessarily.

There are plenty of playmaking wingers out there. Panarin is one of the best of them.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
You say he is a center and yet you then say we need a 3rd forward with play making ability. Isn't that what the center should be. How about we get a center with play making ability and move FC to the wing. That would make it a lot easier then trying to compensate for his shortcomings as a center. FC to me is like PG that rather pull up and take a jump shot then passing to the open man. And please Blackwell should not be even mentioned on the 3rd line. Again the goal is to take a step up next year.
Nah there are plenty of centers that are shot first players like Jeff carter is. Finding a play making winger is pretty easy if we can’t develop one in house. But Chytil to me rather get the puck and shoot it as his first option rather then look to pass. That’s a good thing. We already have too many guys who will hold the puck too long waiting on a pretty pass

Reactions: zephyr

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
he has a herniated disk in his neck. How can anybody be sure and how can you risk $10 million long term when it's dead money for Buffalo right now?

It's actually crazy imo

Any Eichel trade discussion should come with the caveat that the Rangers looked into the medicals and are comfortable with it. Otherwise, hes not coming here

Reactions: jay from jersey

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008

It's actually crazy imo
Yea I don’t think he gets dealt at least til trade deadline of next season when a lot of those questions are answered and he publicly asks for a trade. That will put the pressure on the Sabres to deal him before the NMC kicks in the following season

Reactions: NYSPORTS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad