Line Combos: Roster 2019-2020

Discussion in 'Montreal Canadiens' started by DLOs monstruous neck, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Miller Time

Miller Time Registered User

Sure dude...

Not here to do your research for you. Your statement about TB's top 6 was incorrect by any reasonable account. Up to you to go get your facts straight, or not...

Cheers

2. 26Mats

26Mats Registered User

lol

You're the one who said Tatar isn't top 6 on elite teams. Which elite teams have 4 wingers better than Tatar?

Clearly you were just pulling your statement out of your rear end since you can't back it up? Did you not do the research?

In my post I was trying to figure out who YOU think are the 4 better wingers than Tatar. If they exist, why don't you point them out? I know because they don't. Because you didn't know what you were talking about.

3. Beaudet

Beaudet Registered User

Who cares about Cirelli? You want to be right so much that you're missing the point. Cirelli is playing center anyway so you two are fighting over nothing.

Tatar would be the second best winger on the lightning behind kucherov. They're running

Palat-stamkos-kuch
    Gourde point johnson
    Killhorn cirelli joseph

Other than kucherov, their winger closest to tatars production was Gourde at 48 pts, 10 behind TT.

4. Miller Time

if you read the posts you are referring to, your outrage will subside. simple case of ppl posting to be heard vs actually reading and responding.

5. Beaudet

Beaudet Registered User

I've read the posts, all I've seen is you attacking everyone. Seems like you're another one of those guys that if it wears an Habs jersey, it's no good. Any positivity is to be banned on these boards, how can anyone dare like some Habs players. Our team sucks!

/sarcasm.

6. Miller Time

Great insights, thanks for sharing, really enhances the quality of discussion on the board.

Tell you what, since not all of us can be the cheerleaders that you crave, there's an ignore function that has the awesome ability to let you hear and read only what you can understand or enjoy. I encourage you to use it.