Rosehill vs Lessard

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Very entertaining scrap. It's nice to see actual punches thrown in a fight for a change, instead of a lot of the hugging and head-nuggies you see in most "fights".

straka91*

Top 3 fight of the year. The way hockey fights should be. Awesome, solid draw.

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
Wicked fight!

109301169_slide.jpg

be2e8979842a61ec258a0fe9911393db-getty-102882000_abe013_leafs_sens.jpg

ap-a1295a526b924f93b95e404bab0cb8f6.jpg

b60a07e29cbc42bc259f5eb98b2a4bcd-getty-102882000_abe014_leafs_sens.jpg

Manny*

Amazing bout. Anybody who says otherwise has likely never been in a fight.

Those punches landed and they hurt. I'd take this over any hug-fest wrestling match any day.

Aurel Joliat

May 21, 2010
Ottawa, ON, CA
I watched this game last night to see many fights (Ottawa was too tough for Toronto). There was only 1, but maybe the fight of the year !!!! Amazing :handclap:

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
I gotta give Lessard props.

I know he is a tough guy, but i have always been looking at him as a goon who couldnt fight and just tried to rack up PIMs.

kudos Mr. Lessard.

Same to Rosie.

mooseOAK*

Almost looked choreographed to me. Ten punches with the right hand, switch!. Ten punches with the left hand, switch! Grab on.

Charlie Milles*

Almost looked choreographed to me. Ten punches with the right hand, switch!. Ten punches with the left hand, switch! Grab on.
They know each other very well. Fifth time they've fought.

TheShaneTrain

Mar 21, 2010
East Greenville
take a look at lessards middle finger, did he break it in the fight or is it always like that

pretty sure that's part of the ref's arm/wrist and the picture's just playing tricks on you. i ****ing hope that's not his finger lol

*edit*
never mind, i'm a moron. not sure on when that happened, but man is that one gnarly looking finger.

jacklours

Mar 5, 2003
Magog
pretty sure that's part of the ref's arm/wrist and the picture's just playing tricks on you. i ****ing hope that's not his finger lol

*edit*
never mind, i'm a moron. not sure on when that happened, but man is that one gnarly looking finger.

I thought that's what he meant too, I was about to reply and figured that if I had noticed he must've noticed as well. Then I looked closely and saw that middle finger that isn't so much in the middle anymore.

TheShaneTrain

Mar 21, 2010
East Greenville
I thought that's what he meant too, I was about to reply and figured that if I had noticed he must've noticed as well. Then I looked closely and saw that middle finger that isn't so much in the middle anymore.

the same thought crossed my mind about him noticing. too bad it was about 5 seconds after i hit post...just glad i'm not the only one haha

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC

*edit*

I don't see it? I see the ref's arm/wrist playing tricks, where is the gnarly finger...?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad