Rosehill/Shelley

straka91*

Rosie looked very good in that tilt. Shelly, looked tired and very rusty. Hope he picks it up by October.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
shelleys a ****ing ass hat
nvr liked that guy

good for rosehill to stand up for boyce
he shoulndt have gotten an instigator. not for a hit like that

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
7997257c12cbc5ed49b10e0c26b7b8f2-getty-125910297.jpg

Andrew Mack

Mar 20, 2009
Niagara Region, ON
Shelley finished strong but Rosehill really caught him a few times in the first half. Shelley is feeling it this morning guaranteed. Surprised he ran Boyce that hard though, not really like him at least from what I've seen.

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
LOL Guy with the ice-cream..

hahaha, I just noticed that. That's pretty awesome, buddy is enjoying the show.

As to the hit and fight, incredibly dirty hit, it was late and there was emphasis put on hitting him hard even while knowing it was from behind. The fight was a good one, a win for Rosehill in a really good tilt. Shelly came back well, but between the punches Rosehill got early, and some of the connections at the end, got to give Rosehill the nod.

I don't mind the Philly fans, so for their sake I hope Shanahan makes an example out of Shelly.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Garbage hit by Shelley. Absolutely classless. Good for Rosehill for sticking up for a teammate. This is why fighting shouldn't be abolished from hockey.

BoHorvatFan

Dec 13, 2009
Vancouver
There is no place in the NHL for Jody Shelly. A joke of a ''hockey'' player who mocks the sport every time he steps on the ice.

There is no place for Jay Rosehill either.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
There is no place in the NHL for Jody Shelly. A joke of a ''hockey'' player who mocks the sport every time he steps on the ice.

There is no place for Jay Rosehill either.

No place for Rosehill? He's actually a pretty decent 4th liner, even if you take the fighting aspect out of his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->