Status
Not open for further replies.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I wouldnt rule it out.

I PMed you back by the way.

Philly dealt a couple young dmen this year so by signing Ruggeri it would replenish the stocks a bit.

He could play in the AHL next year. Hes a solid dman.

Lukko4

May 15, 2002
Montreal, QC
If he in fact did sign with the Flyers, I dont think they would announce it until his playoffs are over, and that may still be a ways away since the Sagueneens are 1 game away from sending the Eagles packing...

Sag96

Mar 27, 2003
Visit site
Stevenet said:
If he in fact did sign with the Flyers, I dont think they would announce it until his playoffs are over, and that may still be a ways away since the Sagueneens are 1 game away from sending the Eagles packing...

It<s official Ruggeri signed a 3 years deal with Philadelphia. It had been announced in early March here at Chicoutimi!!!!

Pontifex Maximus*

Sag96 said:
It<s official Ruggeri signed a 3 years deal with Philadelphia. It had been announced in early March here at Chicoutimi!!!!
Is there any link for this?

Barnabyboy

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
I don't have a link, but i know he did sign, we had a goalie for the Wildcats a couple years back named Bill Ruggiero, and for a minute, i thought it was the wildcats goalie who signed with Philli. But i do remember the signing

rahan said:
Well, it was in the local newspaper, I remember it. Maybe the newspaper published a hoax but I doubt it

Pontifex Maximus*

Al Alven said:
I don't know whether or not Ruggeri has officially signed, but he has agreed to terms. I have been in contact with his family, and this has been confirmed to me.
What are you hearing about the other Flyers prospects that have to be signed lest we lose their rights? Korovkin, Shields, and Eichelberger (well obviously not Eichelberger anymore...). Also, any news on the Europeans? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad