Post-Game Talk: Roon tha Broons @ 7 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Kempny was not on the bench for the last half of the third period.

This was his last shift, he and Marchand got their legs tangled a bit. I'm thinking a cut or he twisted his leg/ankle a bit.

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 11.06.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 11.08.09 PM.png

Last edited:

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
No comment at all in the post game presser about Kempny

edit: meanwhile that was a great game. I watched it on Jack Edwards tv and it was a hoot

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam Spade

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I thought that game was very fun. Obviously it wasn't the most buttoned up performance but two points were secured and I was entertained on a November Saturday night so good stuff from me.

Though I'd like to see a few more regulation wins, they have the most GP and have the least regulation losses in the league. Also tied for most ROW. Good chance they'll be #1 in the NHL at the Thanksgiving mark. Decent.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
really cause I find refreshing a webpage far easier than posting. You were able to post were you not?

espn takes a while to update. The live games on my phone don’t work. There is a delay on all of it. Not so much on this site.

people watching the game are faster.

but listen — I do so enjoy explaining myself to you. If you don’t want to help by posting results, then don’t. There are others that will.

it’s also interesting seeing who is liking these posts of yours. Happy you now have a buddy on here. I always knew cats and sharks could get along.

cheers man

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I thought that game was very fun. Obviously it wasn't the most buttoned up performance but two points were secured and I was entertained on a November Saturday night so good stuff from me.

Though I'd like to see a few more regulation wins, they have the most GP and have the least regulation losses in the league. Also tied for most ROW. Good chance they'll be #1 in the NHL at the Thanksgiving mark. Decent.

Well...That was a game in Boston. Avoiding the regulation loss was a good thing. All the overtimes just reinforce my support for overtime and shootout. If it ended with a tie, 40% of games in this league would end in ties. It would be a nightmare

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Nothing. Media didn't ask and Reirden didn't volunteer. Maybe he want hurt
Mabye he was injured. Maybe he was in the doghouse. You would think if he sustained some kind of injury we would know by now.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Mabye he was injured. Maybe he was in the doghouse. You would think if he sustained some kind of injury we would know by now.

Just read the game recap on RMNB. "Michal Kempny didn’t look too hot. Couple bad turnovers in the Capitals’ own zone, one of which led to Pastrnak’s goal in the second period."

I am going with benched

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Just read the game recap on RMNB. "Michal Kempny didn’t look too hot. Couple bad turnovers in the Capitals’ own zone, one of which led to Pastrnak’s goal in the second period."

I am going with benched
Ya he did have a terrible game. His worst game this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad