Rookies who made your teams roster out of Camp.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
People thought i was crazy for not wanting to trade Jordan Kyrou or Robert Thomas for names like price, Patches, Hoffman ect. Just as i thought these players impressed and made the Team out of Camp and looked very good doing it.

So state your team and the rookie or rookies that made your 23 man roster out of camp. Honestly wanted to learn about other teams rookies.

Blues
Blais
Kyrou
Thomas
mikola

Reactions: agentblack

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Wings haven't made final call-ups yet but looks like:

Rasmussen
Ehn
Cholowski
Sulak

Hicketts
Hronek

The bolded "made" the team fair and square, the others are likely only on the opening roster due to injuries creating room in the short-term.
Svechnikov probably also makes the roster if he doesn't get injured.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Canucks

Pettersson

Really surprised to see 4 rookies made the Blues... that's exciting... I expected a frew on the wings.. but not 6.. wow.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
People thought i was crazy for not wanting to trade Jordan Kyrou or Robert Thomas for names like price, Patches, Hoffman ect. Just as i thought these players impressed and made the Team out of Camp and looked very good doing it.

So state your team and the rookie or rookies that made your 23 man roster out of camp. Honestly wanted to learn about other teams rookies.

Blues
Blais
Kyrou
Thomas
mikola
Mikkola is only here because of one injury, one suspension and one Visa issue. He will be sent down soon, so I don't really count him as "making it".

Kyrou, Thomas, Blais and Schmaltz technically are the rookies.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Mikkola is only here because of one injury, one suspension and one Visa issue. He will be sent down soon, so I don't really count him as "making it".

Kyrou, Thomas, Blais and Schmaltz technically are the rookies.
Schmaltz i left out due to playing a few games last year and he is 24.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Dillon Dube and Juuso Valimaki are in the Flames lineup.

It’s looking like Dube will start on a line with Ryan and Neal. Valimaki will be on the 3rd pairing beside Stone.

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
Rangers have Chytil, Howden, Lettieri and Georgiev for the opening night roster. Pionk just misses rookie status by about 3 games.

Andersson could have made the big club, according to the coach and GM, but there was a lack of space. They want him to play big minutes in Hartford and in all situations. Howden over Andersson was explained has better suited for bottom-6 work right now with his size, PK abilities and was better on defensive zone FO's.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Blackhawks have Henri Jokiharju, Dominik Kahun, and Luke Johnson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad