Rookies still in NHL camp

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
For the Oilers, still remaining are: Mikhnov, Pouliot, Jacques, Thoresen, Smid, and Hejda. Dubnyk is still up, but the Oilers are just trying to find a roster spot for him since our affiliate situation is a cluster ****. Schremp and Gilbert have been sent to WBS of the AHL.

Corona-12

May 17, 2006
BC, Canada
Rookies still left for the Canucks are:

Luc Bourdon
Patrick Coloumbe
Jannik Hansen
Rick Rypien
Tommi Santala(I believe he is still a rookie he only played like 25 games or something)

IMO: Columbe and Hansen have played well enough to be on the team, but will probably be sent down to the AHL. Rypien will start in the AHL do to his injury. Santala could make the opening roster on a 4th line, but we will see. Bourdon might be sent down to junior, but I just don't believe that. Columbe has sowed a better offensive flair however Bourdon's physical play recently might just keep him in.

Note: Most of these players deserve roster spots over Linden, Fitzpatrick, etc. However it is unlikely to have a guy like Linden not play.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Rookies to make Penguins final roster
Evgeni Malkin
Jordan Staal
Karl Stewart
Kristopher Letang
Dany Sabourin

I'm still 19 for another 3 weeks and I'm older than 3 roster players for the Penguins...and it's not even that close on some of them. Letang(Apr. 24, 87) and Crosby(Aug. 7, 87) are 19, Staal(Sept. 10, 88) just turned 18...Malkin is less than 3 months older than me...

Last edited:

SUPERMAN

Feb 29, 2004
Loui Eriksson - Dallas Stars

Loui Eriksson made it, start at Colorado tonight:handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->