HF Habs: Rookie tournament 2019 (9-5 to 9-10)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
If he does earn himself a contract, he is eligible to play pro this year. Maybe an AHL contract.
He'd be a great addition to the rocket. Lots of size, speed and some skill. He needs to add strength but he has the potential to be an NHL player at some point.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Really like Hawel. He could be a nice surprise. Not sure why the stars gave up on a guy who's 6'5 and shows some potential.

Did you watch the OHL playoff? He was brutal and I know his stats season were impressive but when I had a chance to watch several games in the playoffs and the Memorial cup, he was really bad, him and Nate Schnarr were playing like 4th liners..... I hope the reason he was so bad were due to injury.

Still nothing to lose to bring him at the camp, I guess.

Reactions: Acadien86

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Did you watch the OHL playoff? He was brutal and I know his stats season were impressive but when I had a chance to watch several games in the playoffs and the Memorial cup, he was really bad, him and Nate Schnarr were playing like 4th liners..... I hope the reason he was so bad were due to injury.

Still nothing to lose to bring him at the camp, I guess.
Yeah but I liked what I saw out of both those guys in the regular season. Hawel made a lot of progress very quickly this year. He's worth a shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->