HF Habs: Rookie tournament 2019 (9-5 to 9-10)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I wonder if those height/weights are from the development camp cause if this doesn't start for another week I wouldn't think they would all be there yet although I could be wrong and maybe they got an early start but that seems really early.

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
If we suffer another long term injury this year, especially through violence, I say we pull the plug on this tourney.

Reactions: rickthegoon

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
If we suffer another long term injury this year, especially through violence, I say we pull the plug on this tourney.
It's no different than someone getting hurt in pre season or at actual training camp. It's unfortunate but injuries happen.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
It's no different than someone getting hurt in pre season or at actual training camp. It's unfortunate but injuries happen.

i appreciate what you are getting at.

But, I think Gainey and Gautier bowed out because we were regularly suffering injuries from guys wanting to prove their physicality. We have lost a couple guys in back to back years. Seems too regular for me.

Reactions: JuicyHam

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
He has the height and weight of sidney crosby, and all he does is produce points out the wazoo, but the consensus around here seems to be that all he will do is struggle...bewildering

According to who? He's the complete package, people just hate on him because he's not physical.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
I believe this is the best lineup we can expected at the rookie camp:

Fonstad-Poehling-Suzuki
McShane-Evans-Alain
Struthers-Hillis-Cox
Pezzettta-Verbeek-Guay/RHP

Extra: Houde + Marleau + Moisan + Hawel

Leskinen-Fleury
Fairbrother-Brook
Leguerrier-York

Extra: Plouffe + Crevier

Primeau
Shank

Reactions: Redux91

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal

Fonstad-Poehling-Suzuki
McShane-Evans-Alain
Struthers-Hillis-Cox

Leskinen-Fleury
Fairbrother-Brook
Leguerrier-York

Primeau
Shank

thats a pretty strong roster, d-core in particular

Foltronic

Jan 21, 2015
I wonder if those height/weights are from the development camp cause if this doesn't start for another week I wouldn't think they would all be there yet although I could be wrong and maybe they got an early start but that seems really early.

You are correct, these are the weights from dev camp. Hawel is closer to 200 now and I imagine many others have changed. Hope he has a great camp.

Reactions: montreal

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA

Fonstad-Poehling-Suzuki
McShane-Evans-Alain
Struthers-Hillis-Cox

Leskinen-Fleury
Fairbrother-Brook
Leguerrier-York

Primeau
Shank
Not bad at all considering they are missing Caufield, Struble, Harris, Norlinder, Ikonen, Ylonen, Gorniak, Pitlick, Stapley, Romanov, Olofsson, Dichow, Khisamutdinov...

Reactions: Halakitlikethat

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
He has the height and weight of sidney crosby, and all he does is produce points out the wazoo, but the consensus around here seems to be that all he will do is struggle...bewildering
People here are stuck on his pre draft scouting report that he isnt a great skater. If you compare his preseason games from last year to the memorial cup, the difference is night and day.

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
I work at RDS, I'll try getting to the bottom of this, re: webcasting the rookie tournament next week.

Honestly, we've been webcasting a bunch of stuff since the spring. I don't see why we wouldn't be showing something that always equates to very good traffic on the site.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
I work at RDS, I'll try getting to the bottom of this, re: webcasting the rookie tournament next week.

Honestly, we've been webcasting a bunch of stuff since the spring. I don't see why we wouldn't be showing something that always equates to very good traffic on the site.

The viewcount will definitely be there. Habs and Leafs fans in particular eat that type of content up. Just needs to be advertised a bit on social media/reddit etc.

Our roster is stacked this year too, good bonus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad