GDT: Rookie Showdown: Montreal Canadiens vs. Winnipeg Jets (7PM on RDS.ca, TSN.ca)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
upload_2019-9-8_18-39-57.png

The game will be available for online stream on RDS, TSN, and Belleville's FB page.

:habs

Cox - Evans - Alain
RHP - Poehling - Suzuki
Pezzetta - Hillis - Hawel
Fonstad - Houde - Marleau

Leskinen - Fleury
Fairbrother - Brook
Plouffe - LeGuerrier
York

Shank
Primeau

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-8_18-40-42.png
    upload_2019-9-8_18-40-42.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: EveryDay

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
View attachment 253581

:habs

Cox - Evans - Alain
RHP - Poehling - Suzuki
Pezzetta - Hillis - Hawel
Fonstad - Houde - Marleau

Leskinen - Fleury
Fairbrother - Brook
Plouffe - LeGuerrier
York

Shank
Primeau

So McShane and Verbeek out and Pezzetta and Marleau in. York in and Crevier-Morin out.

Why take McShane out when you can take out Fonstad or Cox who were non existant yesterday....

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So McShane and Verbeek out and Pezzetta and Marleau in. York in and Crevier-Morin out.

Why take McShane out when you can take out Fonstad or Cox who were non existant yesterday....

I'm okay with keeping Fonstad. I would much rather watch McShane instead of Cox.

I like Cox as he was a good addition to Laval last year when he was brought in on a PTO. But I don't see the reason he'd be at this showcase, as he's on an AHL deal with the Rocket. He's 25 years old so there is no reason for me to see him there. He is on a line with Evans and Alain, so you have to think that is Bouchard looking to see if those three can play together on a line in Laval.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Ah , i see , a bit surprised to see an extra body on the first line... might as well put Fonstad or Pezzetta

I think the reason Cox is on a line with Evans and Alain (as I mentioned in a post above) is all three will be in Laval. So I take it Bouchard is trying them out and see if there is chemistry between the three of them to use as a line for the Rocket.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
I can't picture that, Evans is not going to play with Cox in Laval, he's going to be on the 2nd or 3rd line along with Belzile IMO. Cox belong in the ECHL or on the 4th line....

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I can't picture that, Evans is not going to play with Cox in Laval, he's going to be on the 2nd or 3rd line along with Belzile IMO. Cox belong in the ECHL or on the 4th line....

I agree. But I think because they're all Laval Rocket players, Bouchard put them together. I believe Cox was on a line with Evans for a few games last year and there was some chemistry.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
I agree. But I think because they're all Laval Rocket players, Bouchard put them together. I believe Cox was on a line with Evans for a few games last year and there was some chemistry.

This could make sense but with Varone-Barber-McCarron-Weise , I hope there is no chance Cox play in the 9 unless injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad