Ron Duguay off Rangers coverage on MSG

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
He was doing this stuff for 12 years..? Or was a bulk of that just other things for/with the organization aside from the game broadcasts? Either way, just give me more Valiquette.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
He's like a mashup of Keith Richards and Larry from Three's company who likes to talk about hockey. That Sassoon commercial should have gotten him thrown out of the Garden for life if you ask me. Lol. Thanks for playing Doogie. Hope he has a good long life doing something he enjoys.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
You can't hold a chair down forever Doogs. We have other retirees to support. As long as it's not Anson Carter replacing him. I hope they give Valiquette more airtime. He's one of the best new guys at breaking down the subtleties of the game.
I wish Valliquette would get a job with the team. His insights are pretty unique and seemingly would be helpful to a team. But yeah, for now I'm happy have him on the air, he adds a lot to the broadcast.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Sean Avery will be announced this afternoon as the replacement. They will also coincidentally be instituting a new behind the scenes pre pre-game and post post-game reality segment called ‘what will he say today’ and ‘what he said today’ respectively, as well as a 10 minute tape delay.

They will also be split screening the second period with a new segment called ‘Sean Avery’s Sloppy Second Periods’.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
You can't hold a chair down forever Doogs. We have other retirees to support. As long as it's not Anson Carter replacing him. I hope they give Valiquette more airtime. He's one of the best new guys at breaking down the subtleties of the game.

The irony is that Anson wasn't great and got upgraded to national (NBCSN and NBC).

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Sean Avery will be announced this afternoon as the replacement. They will also coincidentally be instituting a new behind the scenes pre pre-game and post post-game reality segment called ‘what will he say today’ and ‘what he said today’ respectively, as well as a 10 minute tape delay.

They will also be split screening the second period with a new segment called ‘Sean Avery’s Sloppy Second Periods’.

Which is accurate, because our second periods have inhaled.

Every time my wife saw Duguay on TV, she would tell me about being repulsed by his ill-fitting suit jackets, which made his gut stick out.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Which is accurate, because our second periods have inhaled.

Every time my wife saw Duguay on TV, she would tell me about being repulsed by his ill-fitting suit jackets, which made his gut stick out.
My wife was very entertained by his outfits and really got into it after he went on her favorite reality show ‘What Not to Wear’ (your whole wardrobe Ron)

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
My wife was very entertained by his outfits and really got into it after he went on her favorite reality show ‘What Not to Wear’ (your whole wardrobe Ron)

I don't know if that second part of your statement is a joke, but I'm very entertained nevertheless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad