Romanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
wow the kid is impressive allready, playing big minutes ,
he's quick , really good vision for the first pass out of the zone and good offensive flair.

Could he be in course for the Calder this year ?
Also to whom can we compare him ?

Got walked by Sutter last night.

Kuznetsnow

Nov 26, 2019
what a steal.... 38th overall in 2018

part of the infamous Danault+2nd for Weise and Fleischmann deal with Chicago

Bergevin not looking so bad now on top of the Pacioretty for Suzuki, Tatar, 2nd trade.... but we'll take Sergachev back

Also Galchenyuk for Domi for Anderson, Armia for free, Petry for a 2nd, Allen to form a premier goaltending tandem

He's not perfect but overall he's a premier trading GM in a very hard to operate in market and Habs fans give him far too much crap. Pearls before swine.

Jack Skellington

Sep 29, 2017
Also Galchenyuk for Domi for Anderson, Armia for free, Petry for a 2nd, Allen to form a premier goaltending tandem

He's not perfect but overall he's a premier trading GM in a very hard to operate in market and Habs fans give him far too much crap. Pearls before swine.
Tatar Suzuki 2nd (Norlinder) for Pacioretty

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Going to flop in the NHL. Most Europeans are pretty bad at hockey and he’s no different. He doesn’t have the strength or physicality to be a great European like Nikita Zadorov

You've seen him play, right? You clearly haven't.....or you're just stirring some bizarre pot of stereotypes.

He plays like a T-34. The 1943 variant with the 85mm gun, too.

Bee Holder

Jul 3, 2017
Montreal
I don't know if he will become a #1, 2, r or 4 D but he's so calm out there for a rookie D. He's a nice addition to the team.

He sure does look good out there for a
SWSH1_EN_150.png

AD1066

Sep 30, 2011
Timmins said that the reason he was ranked so far in the draft was that he wasn't getting good minutes playing in Russia for what it felt like ''political decisions'' that prevented Romanov to play on the PP and play a good amount of minutes every games.

I wonder if this is a cultural thing, it seems like a number of talented young Russian players end up on the fourth lines or bottom pairings of MHL/KHL teams. Is this imagined on my part, or could a Russian poster comment on this?

Brownies

I wonder if this is a cultural thing, it seems like a number of talented young Russian players end up on the fourth lines or bottom pairings of MHL/KHL teams. Is this imagined on my part, or could a Russian poster comment on this?
I read an article on such corruption in Slovakia and remember a poster here discussing it, but yeah it would be interesting to know the situation in Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad