Roman Wick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ismellofhockey

Mar 31, 2002
Visit site
canucksfan said:
I saw him play last night. He played pretty well. He created a lot of chances and probabaly would have scored if Brule didn't pull him down.Other than Fraser I'd say he was the best Rebel forward out there.

Was he good in traffic? Did he even go in traffic? Playing for Sutter he must not be a pushover or defensively unsound but I think those were knocks on him on draft day so I wonder how's he's progressed in those aspects.

Fender

Jun 24, 2002
Wasn't Wick slated to go higher than the 5th round? I recall him being one of the Hockley News top 100 for last years draft. Why did he slip to the fifth? ( if he indeed did slip and was slated to go higher)

Either way, looks like the Sens pulled another gooder from the later rounds. :)

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
Ismellofhockey said:
Was he good in traffic? Did he even go in traffic? Playing for Sutter he must not be a pushover or defensively unsound but I think those were knocks on him on draft day so I wonder how's he's progressed in those aspects.
From what I remember he went in traffic areas. I wasn't really focusing on him however.

Kardi

Jul 28, 2004
Interwebs
do you think if wicks team was eliminated from the playoffs that he'd get a chance to play for the baby sens?

and being in the top 15 in scoring in your first year in NA is not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad