Roller Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstu

May 6, 2004
Personally, i'd go with the Tours, but if you can, try them both on before you choose.

SergeiKost99

Mar 12, 2004
canada
well im buying them off ebay , so i cant really try them on. but i like the tours better too than the easton but the tours might be a little too small and the easton are the right fit so i dunno whether to wait till another deal comes or get the easton :dunno: the guy on ebay says the easton are better and retailed for over $300 and im gettin them fro like $120

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
The one that fits your foot the best is the one that's going to be the best one for you. They're too different skates for two completely different foot types.

What's your foot type like? High arch, low arch? Wide, narrow? Do you need a deep boot?

What skates (ice) do you currently use? This will help figure out which of the two inline skates you're looking at will be the most similar to your ice hockey skates.

SergeiKost99

Mar 12, 2004
canada
thanks, i decided to screw ebay and go to sportcheck. I bought a pair of Bauer mega 30-50 skates. They are nice pair of skates

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
HabsFanFromPEI said:
thanks, i decided to screw ebay and go to sportcheck. I bought a pair of Bauer mega 30-50 skates. They are nice pair of skates
Good decision.

I own a pair of Bauer 20-90's and they're great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->