Roll Call - All GM's Respond

HFNHL Red Wings

On the other hand, Karel Rachunek is back from Europe. He should return to my roster.
Sean.

Sean - Rachunek was added back on your future's list. I looked back in history and his contract would have expired at the end of last season so you'll have to renegotiate a new one with Reggie.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
The Blues are here and ready to roll. Best e-mail remains [email protected].

Also, based on some recent correspondance with Reggie, it seems he is back from vacation and in the midst of reviewing several prospect offers in advance of training camp.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Sean - Rachunek was added back on your future's list. I looked back in history and his contract would have expired at the end of last season so you'll have to renegotiate a new one with Reggie.

I had looked back in history, along with asking Reggie's alter-ego I think and thought Rachunek had one more year remaining at his old salary (plus the rollback) so around 820k. I'll double-check tomorrow when I have a chance.

HFNHL Red Wings

I had looked back in history, along with asking Reggie's alter-ego I think and thought Rachunek had one more year remaining at his old salary (plus the rollback) so around 820k. I'll double-check tomorrow when I have a chance.

Sean - clear your hotmail account I'm getting e-mail delivery errors saying your account is full. There should be a league rule about having to have a real e-mail account :D

Anyway, since I can't send this to you via e-mail ...
I think the confusion is that the history file you are looking at still includes that year's contract. In 2003-04 it shows 2 years remaining but one is for the 2003-04 season. That means there was only one year left that would have been the 2005-06 season which has now passed.

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Bruins Rockit

The Spaceship Bruins is here. Rockit.

Have a few holes to fill - looking to trade for a back-up and possibley some firepower up front.

rockit,

GM Kruegs

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Sean - clear your hotmail account I'm getting e-mail delivery errors saying your account is full. There should be a league rule about having to have a real e-mail account :D

Anyway, since I can't send this to you via e-mail ...
I think the confusion is that the history file you are looking at still includes that year's contract. In 2003-04 it shows 2 years remaining but one is for the 2003-04 season. That means there was only one year left that would have been the 2005-06 season which has now passed.

I got (and just replied to) an e-mail from you. Bizarre. :dunno:

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site

How about a rule that everybody uses a Gmail-account for the league? It would also make communication easy by the built in Google Talk.

For those who don't know, Gmail is free, easy to use and has no real restrictions on how much mail or attatchments you have in your inbox. I think at the moment every account has a max of over 2,5GB and they add a little every second so you will never run out of space in the inbox.

chump06

YO!
How are ya'll?
Ottawa's offseason is in full swing (which basically, i'm only doing a little bit more than nothing)
I'm online and check boards and email almost everyday and i am on msn most of the time.
all inquiries or trade offers are considered and encouraged as it is fun and keeps the offseason interesting. You can contact me at [email protected]...

Cheers fellas! ;)

HFNHL Red Wings

Alright so that's 24 that have checked in.
Here's the list of teams with no responses so if anyone is in contact with them tell them to wake up.

Anaheim
Atlanta - Most incomplete team in the league never mind no where near min OV and could hold up the season
Chicago
Edmonton
Montreal
Phoenix - Anyone ever hear anything from Denny? Below min OV and when Euros are removed may also be below the minimums at one or more positions which would also hold up the season.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
i'm here

new email address and also my msn addy is grendel1972 at hotmail.com scrap the hfnhlhawks@rogers rogers sucks in my neighbourhood

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
Atlanta - Most incomplete team in the league never mind no where near min OV and could hold up the season
Im on Atlanta to get it going. I'll let him know he's sucking at life right now. He lives in Brock's house so it should'nt be hard to send a wake up call.

Cheers boys!

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Hmmmm.. Atlanta.. right.. i remember them.. they still have not replied to trade offers from two months ago...

Speaking of which.. Andrew Chang Sang in Washington hasn't replied to my trade offers as well....

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->