Rogers Place Parking

Juxta Position

Jul 2, 2006
Hey guys, I'm going to game in the new year and it will be my first game at Rogers Place. what do you all suggest for parking as I will be taking my vehicle and public transit from my hotel isn't an option.

Just to add, it's been a looooong time since I've been to Edmonton, so my knowledge of the area around Rogers Place is precisely zero, but I would like to park relatively close if possible, and I'm not overly concerned with price. thanks!

Last edited:

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I'd just park on the street a few blocks west of the arena. The paid parking directly near the arena is expensive and it takes a looooong time to get out of there after the game.

If you're on the street around say 106 street it's about a 5 min walk to the rink and it's a breeze getting out of there when the game is over.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm going to game in the new year and it will be my first game at Rogers Place. what do you all suggest for parking as I will be taking my vehicle and public transit from my hotel isn't an option.

Just to add, it's been a looooong time since I've been to Edmonton, so my knowledge of the area around Rogers Place is precisely zero, but I would like to park relatively close if possible, and I'm not overly concerned with price. thanks!
Early game, you could do Commerce Place for $5 (unless they changed it). Less than ten minute walk with underground parking. Also lot of street parking in the area.

Other options are here:

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009

If you park right out front (on 104 Ave) beside the arena, you can usually leave your car there.

I think if you leave your car there overnight, you could get towed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad