NBA Rockets hire Ime Udoka as head coach

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I might be crazy, but the Celtics haven't missed a beat with Udoka being promoted then fired. Kinda think it's a Celtics thing that they're just that great of an organization (they are)

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I might be crazy, but the Celtics haven't missed a beat with Udoka being promoted then fired. Kinda think it's a Celtics thing that they're just that great of an organization (they are)
They didn't really miss a beat when Udoka replaced Brad Stevens either.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They didn't really miss a beat when Udoka replaced Brad Stevens either.
Yeah that’s kind of where I’m at. Maybe they all have smart people who are all only exceptionally smart, and it’s smart to be involved with the Celtics braintrust. But you got new coaches and not missing a beat, you wonder if it’s another Belichick thing. That said, you don’t know what you don’t know.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Yeah that’s kind of where I’m at. Maybe they all have smart people who are all only exceptionally smart, and it’s smart to be involved with the Celtics braintrust. But you got new coaches and not missing a beat, you wonder if it’s another Belichick thing. That said, you don’t know what you don’t know.
Ah... "unknown unknowns."

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Houston is willing to let the adults have sex if they want to have sex... they wanted a good coach and they got one. Raptors waned him too. The good Catholics of Boston couldn't handle the horror of two consenting adults.
Most work situations have rules against supervisors doing it with subordinates regardless of consent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad