Rocket League-(PS4/PC/XB1/Switch)

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Newest update really screwed with people who play Snow Day.

Get the "not enough players" before every game and sometimes have to wait 4 or 5 times before a game actually starts (if people haven't given up and left yet). Just give us the bots, man. They're terrible but at least we're playing.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Finished one rank below superchampion season 3. Didn't play as much season 4 and finished diamond 3.

Trying to get back into Champion level this season again but it's crazy hard when you're trying to carry your real life friends that only play casually.

Got any tips to improve at 3's? (maybe I asked you this before but I forget)

Trying reallllyyy hard to improve, and I AM! ...plat 2 in 3's but I don't wanna stop there.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Anybody get some of those pull-back cars?

The physical toy cars that RL makes? Pretty cool. They come in a ball shaped like the RL ball and you don't know which one you will get. I got a rare gold plated Octane with a DLC code for a rocket tail and wheels. Pretty awesome. They are like $5 at gamestop.

P.S. My cat loves the toy lol.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Newest update really screwed with people who play Snow Day.

Get the "not enough players" before every game and sometimes have to wait 4 or 5 times before a game actually starts (if people haven't given up and left yet). Just give us the bots, man. They're terrible but at least we're playing.

Yup. Agreed.

Heck I have won before with 2 bots playing against a team of 3 real people. Not exaggerating. Happened quite a few times where teams ended up like that and I have won at least 2 games like that.

Last edited:

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Awful, the old Neo Tokyo was my favorite map. The more generic the maps get the more boring.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
https://www.rocketleague.com/news/starbase-arc-wasteland-standard-arenas/

Rocket League is finally getting rid of non-standard maps and is replacing wasteland and starbase ARC with standardized versions.

I personally wouldn't have minded them staying in non-competitive matches, but I'm extremely happy they're gone from the competitive playlist. Everyone I know hated playing on maps like (old) neo tokyo and starbase.

My favourite is everyone spamming Nooooo! When you find out it's star base with all the ****** bounces it's all F this map! Lol

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Never had a problem with Wasteland, but I can understand starbase arc and I'm glad they changed Neo Tokyo when they did.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Never had a problem with Wasteland, but I can understand starbase arc and I'm glad they changed Neo Tokyo when they did.

Same. Wasteland is great. Once you know the map the corners are pretty predictable. It's kinda refreshing running into that map, and looks awesome.

Starbase. **** that ****. It's gotta go.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
That champions map is decent, but a little too bright. So many damn lights.

Beckwith Park. That's money. Keep it simple.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Anyone have stuff on Steam they'd be willing to donate?

Just started fresh and the best stuff I have is a painted topper and a PCC

Kind of a bummer I can't transfer my lime K2s, Parallax, Biomass, and my Dracos.

EDIT: Not looking for that kind of stuff as a freebie.

Last edited:

Lady Santa

of Wonderland
Feb 4, 2016
Montreal
I picked the right season not to play competitive. Those reward banners are... underwhelming.
Here's to hoping for a Christmas banner!:)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm not really impressed with this crate. At least OD had nice cars. The exotic wheels and the trails are nice but everything else is pretty meh.The new car looks like a beefed up Endo. That reminds me, for curiosity's sake I browsed RL-Trades.com and someone had a forest green version of the new car. Asking price? 150 keys.

Okay buddy.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Does anyone else have their soccer ball look more like a disco ball or did my update not download correctly? The colors continually change on the thing, especially at long distances.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Does anyone else have their soccer ball look more like a disco ball or did my update not download correctly? The colors continually change on the thing, especially at long distances.
Right click game in library -> properties -> local files tab -> "verify integrity of game files..."

Reactions: CallMeShaft

Lady Santa

of Wonderland
Feb 4, 2016
Montreal
I don't know about that new farm map. It feels more post apocalyptic than farm-like, and the weird things on the ground are throwing me off.
I really like the transparent goals though ^^.
And the Champion map feels more beautiful than before - although I can't tell what changed.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I don't know about that new farm map. It feels more post apocalyptic than farm-like, and the weird things on the ground are throwing me off.
I really like the transparent goals though ^^.
And the Champion map feels more beautiful than before - although I can't tell what changed.
Daytime setting?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->