Rochester Americans / Cincinnati Cyclones Season Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Tage is almost certainly going to take Sobotka's place on the Mojo within the next 20 games if he keeps this up.
I think he’d do more good helping Mitts with his matchup. It’s the one line that needs to be far better in the type of deployment it’s in. Tage on his game would be a huge boost for that.

Right now Mojo’s line is getting the toughest defensive deployment. Mitts is getting the most favorable offensive one.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I think he’d do more good helping Mitts with his matchup. It’s the one line that needs to be far better in the type of deployment it’s in. Tage on his game would be a huge boost for that.

Right now Mojo’s line is getting the toughest defensive deployment. Mitts is getting the most favorable offensive one.

yea, give vesey the next 15 games or so to show life. Or else Tage needs to replace him

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Hamburgler is hurt?

Hope Houser gets the next start.

Several guys got the practice off. It wouldn't be a surprise if he's only mildly dinged and they have the bodies to take some time. I'd like to see him get a look too - his numbers in Cincy have consistently been exceptional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->