Rochester Americans / Cincinnati Cyclones Season Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Why say you're only going to keep UPL up one week? You're denying him a chance to compete for and win a job.

I'm guessing so as not to put undue pressure on UPL. They're saying "Rochester has a 3 in 3 upcoming. You'll start one, backup one and be back in your starting role in Cincinnati. We want you to see what you're in for if someone gets hurt this year."

I've got no issue being blunt about his timeline.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I'm guessing so as not to put undue pressure on UPL. They're saying "Rochester has a 3 in 3 upcoming. You'll start one, backup one and be back in your starting role in Cincinnati. We want you to see what you're in for if someone gets hurt this year."

He could start game 1 of the 3 then sent down.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Nice goal Casey. Tracks his own rebound after Dea created mayhem on the forecheck.

Last edited:

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
UPL not having a good night, beat clean on 2 saveable shots, then got Huttoned on a loose puck, he couldnt find it

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls

Turns out they don't want him spending too much time playing Fortnite with Mittelstadt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->