Rochester Americans and Jacksonville Icemen 2023-24 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I.....really could not disagree more. I'd be furious if a goal like that was allowed against my team.

Same. It looked like he lifted his foot to try directing the puck and it looked like a kick. I hate when they call those goals in the NHL, it looks like a kick... call it a kick.

Reactions: Zman5778

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Mossbrooks really is the worst kind of homer - the kind that pretends he's calling it fair.

That was as obvious a penalty as you will ever see. Slaggert saw a Crunch player between him and the door where he was headed for a change and just decided to blast him. While the puck was 90-ish feet away. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Mossbrooks really is the worst kind of homer - the kind that pretends he's calling it fair.

That was as obvious a penalty as you will ever see. Slaggert saw a Crunch player between him and the door where he was headed for a change and just decided to blast him. While the puck was 90-ish feet away. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Doesn't mean you call it as a Ref in an elimination game.

That is just dumb dumb dumb as well

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
So you don't call anything in an elimination game?

I mean, hitting someone on their way to a change nowhere near a puck certainly seems call-worthy, regardless of the game.

That's quite the extrapolation on what I said.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I cant watch this biased AHL product anymore, the hooking no call to blow game 5 and many others are so ticky tacky, you cant sit here and tell me the Crunch have played a clean game this game.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I can tell I'm gonna have a lot to look at when I get home

Stevens saying neither player saw it coming, Mossbrooks saying it was like "Stevens on Lindros" (lol)

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I'm watching both this and the free YouTube stream of the FPHL Carolina Thunderbirds vs Binghamton Black Bears Finals game three and again the broadcast on the FPHL game is much better than this AHL garbage which no replays. The reffing is better too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad