Rochester Americans and Jacksonville Icemen 2023-2024 PLAYOFF Thread; Game 5 - 7:00 pm EDT, May 10th

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Kulich takes a high sticking penalty in the offensive zone almost immediately after the last Cleveland goal. FFS.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Just to keep things in the North Division tight, Belleville is up 3-1 on Laval in the 2nd period. Belleville has 2 games in hand on the Rocket and are only 4 back of the final playoff spot in the division.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Richards and Slaggert have a couple opportunities off a 2-on-1 rush. Weissbach gets a breakaway and another stop. Wow. Good start to the period.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Calling goalie interference in that is really something. He has the puck and is clearly trying to cut in….and can’t because a guy makes contact and blocks him out. It doesn’t happen without opponent contact. He makes a move with the puck if no one is there. He’s not trying to run the goalie while he has a scoring chance.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The replay from the side, he took the ice offered. That's the most physical play out of an Amerk since Stillman got hurt.
An incidental physical play. We’ve seen enough of Murray to know what he is trying to do there. He’s going to pull the puck in and try to shove it in while moving across the face of the goal. He just couldn’t because a person contacted him. A penalty for hitting a goalie when you are first contacted and directed by the opponent is crap. The player prevented the scoring chance. That’s the reward for the play. Giving him another reward is shit.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Cleveland's crew going off about a missed interference call right after praising the Monster for hitting Weissbach before he'd ever reached the puck. Fun.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Rosen and Kulich looking dynamic again makes me wonder why it disappeared for 2 months. They look great.

Appert has talked about Kulich in particular being worn out from all the hockey and the AHL ASG travel shenanigans burned him out completely. There is a lot of speed from both right now.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Appert has talked about Kulich in particular being worn out from all the hockey and the AHL ASG travel shenanigans burned him out completely. There is a lot of speed from both right now.
I want.

No. I NEED Savoie here for the playoffs. I must see Rosen-Kulich and Savoie-Neuchev.

I know Buffalo needs to make moves, but if this is the top 9 of the Amerks next year for a significant period of time...I say they win the Calder.

1711830976117.png

Reactions: Ehran

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
If I could I’d put money in a Wahlberg goal in period 3. Not a lot of time and they may shorten the bench some on him…but he looks like the most likely Amerk to pot one right now.

Reactions: Gabrielor

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1