Rochester Americans and Jacksonville Icemen 2023-2024 PLAYOFF Thread; Game 5 - 7:00 pm EDT, May 10th

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
That was probably the most intense minute and 30 I've watched in a long time. How could the Amerks not skate it out of their zone once. Thank god the Sabres aren't like that, they capitalise on empty nets for the most part.

Reactions: Jacob582

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Ostlund will challenge in camp, really calm and w great vision. Wahlberg separates himself. Levi is in his element. The more games he has will be like upl . Again , the amerks a little winded , no zebra help but they are physical but played very fast for 50 min and caved in on pk. . Rousek will be a sabre as well. Smart. Good game , more fun than watching the sabres expose their belly.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
They have some definite quick guys. Karmonos did a nice job to round out the depth too. No playing 7 or 8 defensemen any more.
Karmonos compliments adams. Can see the roster harmonic. The skill guys welcome contact and drive thru d and to the net. Nice to see. Appert seems like he does well w them but cant tell without seeing alot. Fun honorable hockey

Reactions: Chainshot

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Man, Wahlberg and Ostlund haven’t missed a beat crossing the pond, have they?
I'm assuming Ostlund will be in NA full time next year being a 1st round pick, but Wahlberg being a 2nd means they can't assign him to Rochester (I'm assuming he's under contract there still?). Would be really nice to have Wahlberg in Rochester next year...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad