RoBort Cop (Roberto Bortuzzio)

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Since Bort is getting scratched every night anyway, I'd take rotating him in every 3 games. I'm sure he would too. Also, Engo's value will hardly change since he doesn't have much value in the first place.

Pens1566

Aug 2, 2005
WV
I'm going to have to agree that scratching someone definitely brings their trade value down. No brainer really.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Even if one agrees with that, that doesn't mean you let Bortuzzo rot in the press box for a month.

You aren't trading Engelland though, so dressing Bortuzzo instead of him is one of the most brain dead easy decisions Bylsma has to make. Then if you have to waive Engelland, so what? He was a long time minor leaguer who found his marginal niche later in his career. You aren't losing a ton, and what you will replace him with is somebody who could potentially be around for a long time. Or just move him to wing and waive Adams who he happens to be better than.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Ditching Adams and moving Engelland to forward is the best option.

Split Adams' PK responsibilities between Vitale and Sill, with the added bonus that two actually win faceoffs.

Gallatin

A Banksy of Goonism
Mar 4, 2010
Pittsburgh
Ditching Adams and moving Engelland to forward is the best option.

Split Adams' PK responsibilities between Vitale and Sill, with the added bonus that two actually win faceoffs.

Good luck with that brotha. Adams is the clearest and longest running sign on the team that our coaches have a problem seeing their players for what they are.

Gallatin

A Banksy of Goonism
Mar 4, 2010
Pittsburgh
Yo Bortz - nice evening, really enjoyed your usual solid defensive game, and that agitating.... Dude if you keep that up, might get in trouble with the coaches again. Agitating is what other teams do, it's not Pens Hockey.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Hey, RoBortCop...

th

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->