Injury Report: Roberto Luongo 10/6/18 (leg injury), re-injured 11/24/18, day-to-day

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
The confidence the team showed with Luo behind them was amazing. I could feel it watching on my couch at home. I was relaxed knowing that every shot against wasn't going to go in.

Looking forward to going on a run now that he's back.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Day to day.

FML

Why can't it be long-term? Why prolong this nonsense?

You knew here? day-to-day by Panthers means he just vanishes.

Willie Mitchell is still day-to-day (not kidding)

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I laughed when he grabbed his leg. Obviously horrible that he got injured, but two injuries in 20 games? Just call it a career. Know when to go.

You all dont forget mark this Day as special, the Number One to Loungo say it by him own, he should retire. And when those Birds whistle this Song of settlement, then my friends you know the Winter will be cold and long.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
I feel for Lu, growing old sucks. Little things just linger hella long. I can throw batting practice to my son and my shoulder stays sore for days.

Gotta figure he'll retire after the season, if he makes it till then. Or at best he can be back-up to Bob next year. :naughty:

-ghoste

Apparently he's back on the treadmill already but, yea, he turns 40 before the season lets out. This is it. And if he insists on returning, he won't be considered for the starting job and he may not even pass his physical. None of the greats stick around to be backups. Their egos don't allow for it.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
And would still be more capable than Reimer.
that loss was in no way because of reimer. first goal off pysyk, other goals he didn't have a chance. reimer played well. you always like to have a whipping boy and it's usually reimer, or i believe bugs, matheson, petrovick, pysyk and haley among others.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
that loss was in no way because of reimer. first goal off pysyk, other goals he didn't have a chance. reimer played well. you always like to have a whipping boy and it's usually reimer, or i believe bugs, matheson, petrovick, pysyk and haley among others.

First goal was a deflection off Kiselevich, not Pysyk.

Reimer deserves criticism. He is sub .900 and looks lost out there at times during the game.

If he has a clear view there's a good chance that he will make the save. Any kind of traffic in front of him and he loses the puck.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
First goal was a deflection off Kiselevich, not Pysyk.

Reimer deserves criticism. He is sub .900 and looks lost out there at times during the game.

If he has a clear view there's a good chance that he will make the save. Any kind of traffic in front of him and he loses the puck.

thank you. i stand corrected on the goal. still think reimer is more than adequate and gives us a decent shot at a win as long as he isn't screened, or players are free in front of the net for easy put aways. still concerned about lou. i think they were over playing him. the last couple of games before this injury he just didn't look right to me. wonder if it was due to a lingering injury, or he's a bit tired and not mentally sharp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->