Prospect Info: Robert Thomas (20th overall in 2017)

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Thomas is by far the most underrated from the ‘17 draft. I had him in my top ten goin into the draft and would Probly take hiM at #4 in a re-draft. U just can’t teach smarts and elite hockey sense and I’m learning more and more that a lot of the “experts” out there just frankly don’t possess any ability to see those sorts of intangibles.
There was a redraft on the Athletic recently that had him 7th with arguments for higher.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
There are definitely a clear 3 ahead of him in the draft. Then there are a group of about 4 centers where it is a tossup.

Pronman did an audit of the draft on The Athletic and had him 5th, with Hischier being ahead of him. Necas and Suzuki are the others in that tier IMO.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
There are definitely a clear 3 ahead of him in the draft. Then there are a group of about 4 centers where it is a tossup.

Pronman did an audit of the draft on The Athletic and had him 5th, with Hischier being ahead of him. Necas and Suzuki are the others in that tier IMO.

Bodes well for the new fantasy dynasty startup I just drafted. I've got a lot of that 20-23 age group and I expect my team to be a force in another 2-3 years as the Ovi, Crosby, Kane era all fall off and guys like Hischier, Thomas and Suzuki all start hitting that 23-25 age group when they start to ahow peak productivity.

Random Comment

Mar 5, 2018
Bodes well for the new fantasy dynasty startup I just drafted. I've got a lot of that 20-23 age group and I expect my team to be a force in another 2-3 years as the Ovi, Crosby, Kane era all fall off and guys like Hischier, Thomas and Suzuki all start hitting that 23-25 age group when they start to ahow peak productivity.
What are we thinking about Thomas heading into this season ? Realistic point total of 55-60?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->