Confirmed with Link: Robert Hagg Signs Two Year Extension ($1.6AAV)

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right
Honestly Sanheim should have been sent down. As he slowly lost playing time as Hakstol wouldn’t play him. He would have logged big mins and gotten stronger.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Actually he was blocked. Follow along

No he wasn't, they had three young defensemen, all the same age, all inexperienced.
Two began the season with the team, the GM said he planned to play all three, when the third was going to be called up, he couldn't answer the call. That's not being blocked, that's just bad luck (or being injury prone, take your pick).

No one ever won a job from the trainer's table - Morin is living proof.

romulus augustulus

Oct 3, 2019
we have beaten this topic to death numerous times in so many threads it is no longer funny. It is actually f***ing annoying

If the second most interesting topic in the world, coronavirus, can go 5 threads, then the most interesting topic in the world, the re-signing of Robert Hagg, can go at least 2.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Imagine going on a hockey forum, clicking on the Hagg thread, and then being annoyed to find people talking about Hagg.

This is some galaxy brain stuff right here. :laugh:

“Yeah, I got in my car, drove to the beach, got out of the car, walked straight into the ocean, and my f***ing feet got all wet and sandy. It’s complete bullshit. Why does this keep happening?”

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
No he wasn't, they had three young defensemen, all the same age, all inexperienced.
Two began the season with the team, the GM said he planned to play all three, when the third was going to be called up, he couldn't answer the call. That's not being blocked, that's just bad luck (or being injury prone, take your pick).

No one ever won a job from the trainer's table - Morin is living proof.

Morin actually won a job on the ice, but the Flyers have spent the 2010s run by f***ing baboons so the job was given to an inferior player who has blossomed into a heap of shit.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Imagine going on a hockey forum, clicking on the Hagg thread, and then being annoyed to find people talking about Hagg.

This is some galaxy brain stuff right here. :laugh:

Yeah, I got in my car, drove to the beach, got out of the car, walked straight into the ocean, and my f***ing feet got all wet and sandy. It’s complete bullshit. Why does this keep happening?”

Lol it might be the drinks but this made me laugh :laugh:

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
It was also when hakstol moved ghost to the left. So Sanheim and Morin could only play left. And hagg was the only of the three that could play right.

Sides didn't have anything to do with it. MacDonald was an every night player that season and he could play both sides. Gudas obviously played the right side, and Ghost played the right side with Provorov most of the season, and with Hagg for the rest of it.

Morin didn't play because Hextall preferred to have Hagg and Sanheim on the roster.

As for that mythical 2017 preseason where Morin allegedly blew Hagg out of the water, Hagg had the best CF% and xGF% on the defense and Morin had the lowest.

Player Season Totals - Natural Stat Trick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad