Rob Klinkhammer

RABBIT

My Yearly Sponsorship has relocated to Houston
Oct 21, 2008
“Ted’s dead baby. TEDs Dead”
Anybody else excited to see a full year out of him? I think we could see a Rich Peverley situation with the Colonel. Rich Peverley was a minor leaguer/waiver wire player, until Atlanta claimed him off waivers, he took off and hasn't looked back since.

Love his game, love his determination, love that he is now a full time NHLer. Seems like Arizona is the place to come play if you want to show the hockey world that you belong :laugh:

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I am eating a lot of crow on this one. I didn't see last year why everyone was so enthused over him.

He just plays a really simple, yet effective game that's hard to notice unless you're looking for it.

Always glad to see a career minor league type make it.

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
im excited to see him. hard working player who gets to the gritty areas with an obvious ability to finish. he could be the quiet hero of this team this year in my opinion

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Another Rich Peverley? We need to think up a new nickname for Rob then. How about Tyrannosaurus Messiah

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Anybody else excited to see a full year out of him? I think we could see a Rich Peverley situation with the Colonel. Rich Peverley was a minor leaguer/waiver wire player, until Atlanta claimed him off waivers, he took off and hasn't looked back since.

Love his game, love his determination, love that he is now a full time NHLer. Seems like Arizona is the place to come play if you want to show the hockey world that you belong :laugh:

He's my favorite Coyote. Love the way he plays the game.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I am eating a lot of crow on this one. I didn't see last year why everyone was so enthused over him.

He just plays a really simple, yet effective game that's hard to notice unless you're looking for it.

Hard to notice? He only plays about 7 minutes a games, yet whenever his line is on the ice something good seems to happen. Like you said, it's nice to see someone brought up from the minors do very well.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005

I'm with you in a lot of respect. He's come a long way as a player but I'm not sure I'm buying everything quite yet. In another 20 games for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->