Rob Blake available

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
The HFNHL LA Kings are re-building and making veteran defenseman Rob Blake available. He has been an amazing contributor in the HFNHL, always putting up great numbers each year. His contract is better than the one he just signed in the NHL.

He is available for young, NHL-ready player(s). Please send all offers to Mike McEwan at [email protected]

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
What is the difference between 6.0M$ and 6.0M$? According to nhlpa.com Rob Blake will earn 6.0M$ in 06/07 and Blakes salary for the next three years in HFNHL will also be 6.0M$.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
It seems like everyone would like to trade players with hugh contracts for the moment. We have seen Leetch, Tkachuk and now Blake being available.

My guess is that Mark Recchi, Sandis Ozolinsh, Pierre Turgeon and/or Alexandre Mogilny will be next. I just wonder who gave Turgeon that big contract :)

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
yup.. and those players will probably not move for anything except close to free...

I didn't expect to be so close to the cap and when I made my free agent offers, Theodore was one of my conditional offers in the same pile as Iginla... and when he wanted to sign right off the bat I took it - even though I was still in the running for Iggy.. so here I am.. unexpectedly nudging the cap... damn cap... and now that my original offer for Leetch has fallen through, I fully expect that he will depart for close to nothing.. so if anyone has any interest at all they should contact me... lol

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
It seems like everyone would like to trade players with hugh contracts for the moment. We have seen Leetch, Tkachuk and now Blake being available.

My guess is that Mark Recchi, Sandis Ozolinsh, Pierre Turgeon and/or Alexandre Mogilny will be next. I just wonder who gave Turgeon that big contract :)

Don't forget Malakhav:D

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
yup.. and those players will probably not move for anything except close to free...

If there's no market for Blake I'll happily keep him, perhaps until the trade deadline this year. My payroll is going to be around 25 million only, with 50 million in the bank. I'm not looking for a lot in return, just one solid young(ish) NHL-calibre player will do it.

Mike McEwan
LA Kings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad