Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
HmjkuZe.jpg

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
Sorry didn't see this thread before I replied in the stickied thread.

The new merch is available now, but they won't wear the new thirds this season.

Got the t-shirt with the state patch and a small Kachina roadrunner.

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
I feel like all they had to do was add the new RR kachina logo to the Coyotes current 3rd and boom, gold mine. They probably want a little more distinction between the two teams, but I'm not feeling this one as much. Something about the roadrunner face and the purple and red is off.

Reactions: Murf and _Del_

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Should have made the shoulders purple as well. Looks a bit weird with the red there.

Or even the Kachina green I'd think. I have been staring at the red vs purple thing and might tend to agree that a different shoulder color could benefit... but then they'd probably have to also change the helmet color. And I wonder if that's a cost thing.

Edit: Someone said above about the green thing so I guess that's a reason!

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
A little over the top, but I like it. It’s minor league, so it can afford to be a little more kitschy.

I’d say it’s too much for an NHL team, but like the gimmickyness of it, for a minor league.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I'm still hoping this is another teaser towards both the Yotes and Roadrunners going full Kachina in the near future. They're thirds for now

Reactions: Matias Maccete

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Don't like the purple in it. At all. If you're going to do that (go purple), change the colour scheme completely like they did with the DBacks/Kachina promo. But what they have there is hideous.

Reactions: RemoAZ

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Purple:

Coytoes-D-backs-jersey.jpg

This colour scheme with the bird would be fine. Even has blue as a nod to the original RR logos.

But no, no, no to whatever they are trying to do here.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Uh, too busy. Clashing is the word that comes to mind.

A little over the top, but I like it. It’s minor league, so it can afford to be a little more kitschy.

I’d say it’s too much for an NHL team, but like the gimmickyness of it, for a minor league.

Fully agreed.

Reactions: CC96

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad