Road Trippin' with Biz: Derek Stepan

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
It's nice to see the franchise investing in original content. Five years late but still nice to see.

Reactions: RABBIT

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
It is very hard to enjoy things like this when we have lost all eleven of our games to start the season. The fact that we lose constantly and are so terrible all the time over the last 5+ years is what makes our broadcast team so unbearable. It is impossible not to hate guys like Nash and McConnel when we are losing so much. It's their job to gloss over it, which just further infuriates us fans. But what are they supposed to do? They're in a very tough spot. Most of us despise them and most of us wouldn't even bother to notice them if the team had any kind of success at all. It's impossible to enjoy any Coyotes media while the team is a laughing stock.

It's like having depression. They're incompetence has resulted in a chronically depressed fanbase. It's no wonder they can't squeeze any money out of anyone. Their own fans actively resent them for their ceaseless failings.

Reactions: CC96

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
It is very hard to enjoy things like this when we have lost all eleven of our games to start the season. The fact that we lose constantly and are so terrible all the time over the last 5+ years is what makes our broadcast team so unbearable. It is impossible not to hate guys like Nash and McConnel when we are losing so much. It's their job to gloss over it, which just further infuriates us fans. But what are they supposed to do? They're in a very tough spot. Most of us despise them and most of us wouldn't even bother to notice them if the team had any kind of success at all. It's impossible to enjoy any Coyotes media while the team is a laughing stock.

It's like having depression. They're incompetence has resulted in a chronically depressed fanbase. It's no wonder they can't squeeze any money out of anyone. Their own fans actively resent them for their ceaseless failings.

I watch the away broadcast. For every game. It's magic. A fresh new set of voices that only stop to talk about the Coyotes if they like something/want to criticize something the home team isn't doing that the Coyotes are doing. Maybe that's why I'm not depressed about the season yet - I haven't had 2 clowns and a sentient ham blowing sunshine up my ass the entire time.

Reactions: rt and Grimes

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Feel bad for those that can't attend home games - can't imagine listening to those two roughly eighty times a season.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Good move, but much as I like Heater, he's a bit "pitchy" for my taste. Was very impressed with Ducks radio b-cast this pre-season.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I love Heeter. They should save a little cash and just simulcast the TV and radio like we used to many years ago. Just let Heeter and Biz do it. Nash can take over the jobs of Todd Walsh and Jody Jackson both. We can fire McConnell, Jackson, and Walsh and save all that money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad