Road To The Winter Classic starts tonight.

DayNah

Ship it donk!
Feb 11, 2010
This starts tonight. Hope it's as well done as the HBO series 24/7 from years past. It's on Epix in the US and Sportsnet in Canada. I'm not sure what time it's aired in the US but it's on at 10pmEST in Canada on Sportsnet.

PenguinMario

Oct 21, 2011
Los Angeles
This starts tonight. Hope it's as well done as the HBO series 24/7 from years past. It's on Epix in the US and Sportsnet in Canada. I'm not sure what time it's aired in the US but it's on at 10pmEST in Canada on Sportsnet.

Why is HBO no longer producing it? (I have HBO but not cable, so Epix is a no go for me.)

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Oh, didn't know they were still doing their own pre-show.

Won't be anywhere near as good as HBO's production but still should be worth checking out.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Its annoying they are premiering this on a night so many games are going on. The Blackhawks game won't even be over when this starts.

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC
Oh, didn't know they were still doing their own pre-show.

Won't be anywhere near as good as HBO's production but still should be worth checking out.

Well the head of HBO sports for the original 24/7 seasons, Ross Greenburg, is back as executive producer and I believe heads up the sports division for Epix. So I would expect more of a return to pre-2012 24/7 than anything else.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Lol I'm not paying 5 bucks a month to watch this...thanks NHL.

It's going to be online for free.

Also...

Chris Kuc @ChrisKuc · 41m 41 minutes ago
Currently watching a preview copy of the "Road to the NHL Winter Classic" episode that will air tonight on @EpixHD. #Fbombsgalore

rh71

Nov 12, 2005
Long Island, NY
sucks that it's not really online at Epix if you don't subscribe to it... it's on NHL.com for free but only streaming live apparently so I missed the start.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I think it is better than the Wings-Leafs one and a little worse than the Rags-Flyers one. None of them compare to the Pens-Caps one though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad