Road to Recovery: The Tapeworm Diet

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
As many of you know, I'm a 600 pound f***ing slob on the brink of death:
Update: My bed has cratered in the middle and my sheets have melded to my skin in some places. I am completely immobile and can't even lift my arms to eat anymore, so my wive has to feed me. Gosh knows what I weigh at this point. I hope I don't wake up tomorrow.

Or at least I was.

A few weeks ago I embarked on a revolutionary "tapeworm diet." I ingested a few tapeworm eggs which then hatched and grew into tapeworms.

The result? I'm a calorie-consuming f***ing beast. :yo:

These tapeworms will literally gobble up anything I throw at them. I'm eating 10-12 Big Macs per day, no problem, and still losing weight rapidly. I've lost almost 100 pounds since I started, and yesterday I (barely) walked for the first time in years. :clap:

I haven't had any ill effects so far, so I would highly recommend this diet. If you know of any issues feel free to let me know, but in all honesty I don't f***ing care.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Real talk.

My mom was an ER nurse, and sometimes when I was little I'd spend the afternoon in the office across the hall after school. One day, this lady came in with a mason jar with a tapeworm that was something like 15ft. She was quite thin but not emaciated. It was f***ing gross.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Update: I pop tapeworm eggs like vitamins now so Gosh knows how many tapeworms I have. I'm eating 10,000-12,000 calories per day and still losing wait rapidly. These mother f***ers will literally gobble up anything and I highly recommend this diet. My shits have become violent and painful but that's a whole nother set of issues. I'm basically getting McDonald's® catering just for myselve every day now.

Reactions: Mantis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad