Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer

DHD14

Jan 18, 2009
Toronto/London UK
Hi guys,

I wanted to let everyone on here know of an amazing road hockey event coming this fall-in fact the biggest road hockey event ever.

Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer is a dawn-to-dusk road hockey marathon (5 games per team guaranteed!) taking place at Ontario Place in Toronto with proceeds going to the Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto, 1 of the top 5 cancer research centres in the world. On top of the hockey, registrants food, drink, a commemorative Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer jersey, and access to the massage therapists on site! There will also be live music, interactive activities, celebrities, ex-NHLers participating and an unparalleled atmosphere-not to mention the party that will take place once the games finish up!

With 210 teams now signed up, the event is near being sold out. If you like hockey (which you must to be on this site!) than this is something you don't want to miss. Imagine 50 courts of road hockey all going simultaneously with the Toronto city skyline in the backdrop as we of the hockey community do battle with something that we can all fight against: Cancer.

If you're interested in more information about Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer, please send me a note at [email protected] or message me on here.

Thanks for your time,

Dan

ps Go Leafs Go

Last edited:

DHD14

Jan 18, 2009
Toronto/London UK
Spots are filling amazingly fast now. 225 teams now signed up so make sure you act fast if you want to be a part of this amazing event!!

Last edited:

DHD14

Jan 18, 2009
Toronto/London UK
For those of you who haven't seen it, check out the latest (May 16th) edition of the Hockey News for a fantastic article on Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer and the legendary Johnny Bower. 'The China Wall' regales his past road hockey glories and looks forward to joining the masses in participating in Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad