RNH"s wingers--KUDRNA and PERSSON

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Both the Slovak, ANDREJ KUDURNA (6'2 200) '91 born, and the Swede JOHN PERSSON
(6'2 195) have posted good scoring stats this year playing with RNH on the #1 Red Deer line along with very good +/- stats....now you could say this is mostly due to playing with a talent like RNH-but it does work both ways --somebody has to FINISH off his set-ups ...Neither of these wingers has huge PIM numbers -but that doesn't becesarily indicate softness..

I wonder if they willbe drafted by NHL clubs this year in later rounds after being bypassed (in Kudurna;s case for 2 prior drafts-in Persson's case last draft)....are they better bets than some 3rd-7th round high school longshot?

Can anyone who has seen Red Deer a lot this year comment on them and their draft worthiness -or is there some flaw with them that still spells bypass again?

BigNumber1Centre

Mar 19, 2010
Alberta
I've only been to a few games this season so I'm really not an expert but I will offer my two cents anyway. I know it's easy for me to say that Kudrna is the better player because he has more points but just by watching them play I do feel that he is the bigger offensive threat of the two. Persson might have better finish though. Obviously, all three players feed very well off of each other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->