RNH (REALLY NUGENT HYPED) last night..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
solid 2 assists and +1-BUT for heaven's sake-that's ALL? When Red DEER scored 9 goals ? And the Great RNH got nary a one finish? SHAMEFUL ..Not worthy of an (wel,alleged) Franchise centre one would believe from his exalted status) given by some on these boards. Still makes you wonder how well he would do if he weere on a far worse team...which has to elevate Michael St. Croix's accomplishmnts with the far less elite EDM squad.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Shameful indeed. Guy has a solid night with two assists, but that gets diminished because teammates on a different line went off? You seem to be going to the extremes with a Moneyball derivative in drafting/scouting purely on stats.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
On the same night Ryan Johansen had exactly 0 goals, 0 points and was even +/- on a night his team won 9-2.

By your rationale, Johansen is even more over-hyped considering he was draft top 5 last year, is a year older and was one of the top forwards at the WJC.

Your post really doesn't make much sense. It's not RNH's fault his team had a great game and didn't rely solely on him.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Pretty sure he made a similar point last year criticizing Johansen and Niederreiter for not being over a PPG.

jablueblue

Jul 22, 2009
Stamkos only had a goal on a shot that went off his leg in tampa's 7-1 over Atlanta the other day.. RNH although extremely over hyped is clearly better than Stamkos and if StevieY was smart he'd be looking to pull the trigger

wwvdw

Dec 22, 2009
Sweden
Stamkos only had a goal on a shot that went off his leg in tampa's 7-1 over Atlanta the other day.. RNH although extremely over hyped is clearly better than Stamkos and if StevieY was smart he'd be looking to pull the trigger

Penguins win 8-1 over Tampa Bay

Apparently #87 is over hyped.

On the same night Ryan Johansen had exactly 0 goals, 0 points and was even +/- on a night his team won 9-2.

By your rationale, Johansen is even more over-hyped considering he was draft top 5 last year, is a year older and was one of the top forwards at the WJC.

Your post really doesn't make much sense. It's not RNH's fault his team had a great game and didn't rely solely on him.

/ thread?

R S

Sep 18, 2006
I am not afraid to say it....

hawksfan50 you are the worst poster on these boards. I will credit you here, because you didn't ramble on and ON and on AND on LIKE you norMally DO. But your post still doesn't make any sense.

I will ask you this:

DID YOU WATCH THE GAME?

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
I am not afraid to say it....

hawksfan50 you are the worst poster on these boards. I will credit you here, because you didn't ramble on and ON and on AND on LIKE you norMally DO. But your post still doesn't make any sense.

I will ask you this:

DID YOU WATCH THE GAME?

Honestly, it's more to do with his ridiculous infatuation with St. Croix than anything. Every single person is compared to St. Croix in his posts and he has some serious anger issues because he believes that he should be getting more hype than he is right now.

ZugNugget

Feb 19, 2008
RNH being so dangerous gives his teammates the ability to put up numbers like that, with all of the opposing team's best defensive players covering him.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Jared Cowen is tied with him in goals with 11 less games played

He has gamebreaking skill, why isn't he scoring in the WHL?

arsmaster*

solid 2 assists and +1-BUT for heaven's sake-that's ALL? When Red DEER scored 9 goals ? And the Great RNH got nary a one finish? SHAMEFUL ..Not worthy of an (wel,alleged) Franchise centre one would believe from his exalted status) given by some on these boards. Still makes you wonder how well he would do if he weere on a far worse team...which has to elevate Michael St. Croix's accomplishmnts with the far less elite EDM squad.

I hate you!

arsmaster*

Honestly, it's more to do with his ridiculous infatuation with St. Croix than anything. Every single person is compared to St. Croix in his posts and he has some serious anger issues because he believes that he should be getting more hype than he is right now.
Dont FORGET prince ALBERT raider mark MCNEIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->