GDT: Rivalry Game - Blackhawks @ Blues 7:00 PM (CT) WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Hey guys. What're you PP units like? Trying to decide whether to pick up Joki or or Gustaf for D.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Hey guys. What're you PP units like? Trying to decide whether to pick up Joki or or Gustaf for D.

Honestly and I'm speaking for all of us, don't decide who you choose based off our PP in general. Joki SHOULD be on our 1st PP unit, but he's not even on either unit and Gus SHOULD be getting more PP minutes but Keith is taking that up.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I've stopped caring about the Blues. They're so insignificant that they're not even as big of a rival as Nashville is now.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
As much as Q is pissing me off not putting Joker on the PP, I do like that he is giving him a ton of minutes and developing him like a top level prospect.

While over in St. Louis, their 2017 first round pick Robert Thomas is stuck playing on the fourth line or getting scratched for plugs. It makes me thankful that for all of Q’s faults, he’s not that brain dead.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
As much as Q is pissing me off not putting Joker on the PP, I do like that he is giving him a ton of minutes and developing him like a top level prospect.

While over in St. Louis, their 2017 first round pick Robert Thomas is stuck playing on the fourth line or getting scratched for plugs. It makes me thankful that for all of Q’s faults, he’s not that brain dead.

Q has always shown he will play a kid who puts in an honest effort to play every night in all facets of game

Reactions: G0AT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad