Boomeester -hey it's Smalltz brother

Alan

OK...GAME ON!!!

1461162393-crawford.gif

Last edited:

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
That last gif with Crawford, the ref just saunters up while letting Corey have his say. Phenomenal.

Reactions: Krivo25

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
If the Hawks beat them, I’m positive Yeo is getting canned directly after the game. One can hope they would somehow manage to hire a worse coach.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Malagahawks

We tanked hard and got Bedard!! Happy Days!!
Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
Go HAWKS!! Honestly if we get the win November is going to be looking good to get in a winning rhythm. So glad CROW is back. Our GAA should be back to normal soon. Wow Ward gave up a ton of goals.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Go HAWKS!! Honestly if we get the win November is going to be looking good to get in a winning rhythm. So glad CROW is back. Our GAA should be back to normal soon. Wow Ward gave up a ton of goals.

He did. However, the vast majority of them were due to poor defense (primarily by the D, but not solely).

Getting back on topic, 2 points, please!

Last edited:

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Mike Yeo and Blues under a lot of pressure early in this season and CC is due to come back to earth.

I'd take a point and run if given the choice right now.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
How are we playing these arsehats again already?? How did they come up with a schedule where we play a bitter division rival 3 times the first 11 games, its dumb.....

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Just noticed the Hawks, sitting in WC1, have more points than anyone in the Pacific with no games in hand

Reactions: ChiHawks10

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
If we beat them it could be a win/win for everyone.

Blues lose Yeo and they could get a coach who at the least doesn't bore the opponent to tears, damn all those grindy grind fests we've had between minny and st louis over the years.

Time for some new blood behind the NHL benches.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Birthday boy gonna get on the board tonight. Hell, I'm going to call him getting a bunch of free hats for his special day.

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Back from a week in Maine helping my sis-in-law move furniture here to Virginia, so I'm definitely looking forward to relaxing and watching a great game tonight. Crawford is playing lights out, and the Hawks are starting to get contributions from a variety of players. When they win tonight, they will be 7-2-2. Who would have ever thought that at the beginning of the season???

Here's hoping Manning doesn't do anything to make the negative highlight reel. Just keep it very simple like he did versus Anaheim.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->