Proposal: Ristolsinen ?

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
Ristolainen sucks and is the new Jack Johnson. No team will win with him playing significant minutes. So nope.

He seems like a match made in heaven with Benning though, if he sticks around for he summer I could definitely see him being targeted.

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Was prepared to come in here and say I want absolutely no part of Risto.

But for Jake and only Jake, yeah I'd do it. Maybe Kakko can teach him him defence on our team.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Benning, on phone with Botteril "I'm guessing you'll want more than just Virtanen?"

Ys, stupid JB adds a second and s fourth to get the deal done, right?
I just think Risto could be really good, and I just want to see the mental midget Virtanen gone. I can’t stand watching that missed pick play.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Ys, stupid JB adds a second and s fourth to get the deal done, right?
I just think Risto could be really good, and I just want to see the mental midget Virtanen gone. I can’t stand watching that missed pick play.

If you think Virtanen is a mental midget, I can’t even fathom what you’d think of Ristolainen.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
No low IQ players.

Would've been sweet if we could've packaged Jake for a guy like Nino though.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
What's so bad about ristolainen?
Hes just an offensive defenseman no?

A young one too... being relied upon to play huge minutes on the Oilers of the U.S.A. Name me one solid goalie, defence corps or head coach this guy has had the pleasure to play with/for in his NHL career so far?

I'd take a flyer on him in a heart beat for Jake straight up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad