GDT: Rise N Shine! Edm v Clb at 10 f***ing 30 am

Status
Not open for further replies.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Who could have guessed that the people on the yamo side and the JP side of the Yamo vs JP arguement would all be wrong.

They’re both overpaid, but if I had to pick one to re sign at league minimum, it’d probably be JP. What awful seasons from two guys on contract years who were supposed to solidify our top 6

Reactions: Duke74 and ManByng

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Lmao I bet on the Leafs to beat Columbus and Edmonton, and they were the last games of both tickets. Columbus has screwed me out of 450 collectively this year lmao. Omg.

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
It’s common for Woodcroft to say “burn the tape” and move on to the next game. How has that worked?
No…make them watch the tape and see what the rest of us had to watch. Maybe embarrass them into improving their games.

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
Lmao I bet on the Leafs to beat Columbus and Edmonton, and they were the last games of both tickets. Columbus has screwed me out of 450 collectively this year lmao. Omg.
Indeed, Columbus to their credit did recently walk into Toronto and beat the almighty Leafs 4-3. Feel for your financial loss though !

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
I've never seen a pbp person that talks more about his life growing up than he does calling the actual game. My cousin f***in love Jack and for the life of me I can't understand why
Michaels is so annoying. Why does he have to scream and his banter could not be more cringe. Then I listen to the guy calling the Rangers vs Capitals game and he sounds amazing.

That a hockey market like Edmonton employs a third rate monster truck rally announcer is embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad